**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Deathless She-Hulk thoughts on kit?

altavistaaltavista Member Posts: 1,421 ★★★★
https://playcontestofchampions.com/news/she-hulk-deathless/

I like the debuffs idea as it keeps in line with the science class, and we’ll have to see how it lines up with the gameplay loop.

Thoughts?

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,561 ★★★★★
    Her fear is definitely useful and unique. She looks better than her normal version so yeah definitely a W
  • OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 787 ★★★
    The only thing I think normal has over the deathless is that slow is probably more useful then fear + miss counter. That said, looks really good either way.
  • ToniXD_16ToniXD_16 Member Posts: 165
    Mid slow much better
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,586 ★★★★
    Might be a counter for Photon, counters miss and stops unblockable
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,900 ★★★★★
    She looks interesting, and definitely useful.

I think she'll really miss having classic She-Hulk's shrug-off Sig ability when fighting Science champs; but apart from that, it looks more than useable.
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 512 ★★★
    I like how they buffed up her consistency as her main problem was keeping her furies. I disagree with them taking out her slow tho as that was one of the only abilities that still kept a few people using her.

I'm a bit worried about her damage because her trauma is kinda the same as herc and it means she'll be doing the same damage in red as her regular damage but unlike herc she doesn't have a way to INCREASE her base damage. Herc gets a cruelty and crit buff, while she hulk will rely on her base damage so I'm a bit worried.

We'll see how she turns out tho, she's my first deathless champion and the only one I've actually wanted so I'm excited for her addition.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,795 ★★★★★
    edited October 12
    I'm excited about her and will be going after her. She'll be the first deathless champ that I actually chase.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,663 ★★★★★
    So far it looks like she might be on par with or better than DKG. We’ll see though
  • UltragamerUltragamer Member Posts: 568 ★★★
    We’re just adding another mid deathless champ better hope thanos is worth it cause it took some of the factors that make she hulk so good away