**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Did I mess up, is the only way to get milestones to purposely loose and stay at a lower bracket

BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Member Posts: 420 ★★★
Talking about the alliance realm battle ground event. Once you get to high (at least for me) you have to play like 3-5 matches to get one win as supposed to 1 ever 2 at lower levels.

Comments

• Steam97Steam97 Member Posts: 167 ★★
    Well point farming at low levels is not exactly seen as a good thing by kabam but I don't know if they actually do something about it and I believe there are many already doing it
  • BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Member Posts: 420 ★★★
    Like this is a good even in theory but because it only rewards winning and not toy completed games, you really get throttled once you leave platinum. Starts to seem unworth it or worse, not feasible.
  • Steam97Steam97 Member Posts: 167 ★★

Like this is a good even in theory but because it only rewards winning and not toy completed games, you really get throttled once you leave platinum. Starts to seem unworth it or worse, not feasible.

You get points also if you lose, just less than when you win but as I said yeah there are people intentionally lose to point farm but kabam has advocated against doing it so I don't know if you may have some troubles for it
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,284 ★★★★★
    Previous GC accounts start in Diamond 5. Many wait the first week or two to start pushing so the whales can move out of their way. Any time you get out of platinum you will see the shift because the bigger accounts concentrate more and more. Nature of the beast. Your roster and skill can only go so far at the end of the day.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,263 ★★★★★
    Farm points 👍