**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Battlegrounds glitch?

_puy000__puy000_ Member Posts: 272
edited October 12 in General Discussion
How does this happen? I timed out, but it says he’s at 0.0% hp and I don’t have the max 30k points. Spot also doesn’t have a second life ability as far as I know.

Comments

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,603 ★★★★
    Probs 0.01 percent health
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,284 ★★★★★
    edited October 12
    Not sure what rank the Spot is, but it is because the numbers that display only go 1 decimal deep. Say he has 250k health after the boost if he has 1,000 health left before timing out, then he has 0.04% of his total health left. That's too low to round up to 0.1%, so your closest whole round number is 0.0%.

With points you scored, he had less than 0.01% of his health left, but still enough to keep some points away.
  • _puy000__puy000_ Member Posts: 272

Not sure what rank the Spot is, but it is because the numbers that display only go 1 decimal deep. Say he has 250k health after the boost if he has 1,000 health left before timing out, then he has 0.04% of his total health left. That's too low to round up to 0.1%, so your closest whole round number is 0.0%.

With points you scored, he had less than 0.01% of his health left, but still enough to keep some points away.

I don’t remember what rank the spot was. I know he wasn’t rank 3 though. My venom was rank 2 and the spot was bleeding when the timer ran out. It makes sense now that he would be low enough to not register fully. Less than 0.01% health is crazy, what are the chances of that!
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,284 ★★★★★
    _puy000_ said:

I don’t remember what rank the spot was. I know he wasn’t rank 3 though. My venom was rank 2 and the spot was bleeding when the timer ran out. It makes sense now that he would be low enough to not register fully. Less than 0.01% health is crazy, what are the chances of that!
    It's the equivalent of probably somewhere around 100hp. Why couldn't you just do 100 more damage?!
  • _puy000__puy000_ Member Posts: 272
    edited October 12

_puy000_ said:

It's the equivalent of probably somewhere around 100hp. Why couldn't you just do 100 more damage?!
    lol, skill issue. I should just get good