**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Time attack/Legend Run during emergency maintenance

Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
Hello

I was attempting a “Legend run” for the Modok Time Attack event this month. Unfortunately, emergency maintenance took the game down when I had about 20 minutes left.

Is the game team planning on subtracting the maintenance time for entries that covered the span of the maintenance?

If not, is reimbursement for energy refills a possibility? I’d have never spent those units if I didnt have a shot at the Legend title. The maintenance effectively took me out of the running.

Obviously I’d much rather have the time subtracted from my entry.

Thanks for the consideration.

Comments

• Since nobody has been helpful. I’ve had the same issue. They’ve been emailing me every new ticket I submit with the same copy and pasted memo saying it was out of their control and it was an emergency maintenance for a reason.

Pretty much meaning. We were all screwed over. So no. You will get nothing.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    In August of 2017, there was an some emergency downtime that occurred during legends runs from the Terrigenocide Part 2 event. Kabam was able to tell who was running the event at the time and subtracted out the downtime from the total time.

So it's not impossible. Mods?
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 434 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    5rcajtc77n7l.png
    f38buwa4xd1z.png
    In August of 2017, there was an some emergency downtime that occurred during legends runs from the Terrigenocide Part 2 event. Kabam was able to tell who was running the event at the time and subtracted out the downtime from the total time.

So it's not impossible. Mods?

Possible? Yes. Will they? No.

I was denied the legends title during the Goldblum event crash. Mods will tell you it’s taken into account but the support team won’t do anything for you.

In my case they even admitted I was affected but would not do anything about it

789csmqye113.png
    Sorry duplicate