Battleground Blitz Week Two: Points Are Accelerating

2»

Comments

• altavistaaltavista Member Posts: 1,435 ★★★★

I'm at 2600 points and a win away from GC, ive used EM for every match.

What should I be doing to get to 5k points, do I tank vib2 for 2 weeks or get into GC and suck hard as long as I win one match every objective reset?

In return for your helpful advice I will burn 9k EM on my bronze 3 alt to help the over all points.

I was in a similar scenario, I decided to enter GC.

Only a small sample size, so take it with a grain of salt, but I only played 3 matches, and lost two of them (and the one win was very close). So it definitely is harder, and the GC nodes are definitely much less fun due to the AI.

The other 'annoying' thing is that trying to find a match seemed to take longer. When I was in Vibranium, I could find a match in <15 seconds on average. For these three GC matches, it took >30 seconds on average to find a match.

So take that all into account in terms of the remaining grind.
  • LifeswickedLifeswicked Member Posts: 189 ★★
    I'm pushing as hard as I can afford
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 573 ★★★
    I’ve been in GC for quite a while as an average valiant BG player. Definitely got cranked more often than not for the first week but it’s getting more balanced every day that goes by…
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Member Posts: 975 ★★★★
    12 days left and I’m currently at 5,225 pts, will definitely be completing the 2days objectives. Beyond that, I’m not sure cos it’s kind of a grind to keep going at the pace I started. I think I’ve done my best to contribute. Hope all of our efforts are worth it in the end.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,338 ★★★★★
    altavista said:

I'm at 2600 points and a win away from GC, ive used EM for every match.

What should I be doing to get to 5k points, do I tank vib2 for 2 weeks or get into GC and suck hard as long as I win one match every objective reset?

In return for your helpful advice I will burn 9k EM on my bronze 3 alt to help the over all points.

I was in a similar scenario, I decided to enter GC.

Only a small sample size, so take it with a grain of salt, but I only played 3 matches, and lost two of them (and the one win was very close). So it definitely is harder, and the GC nodes are definitely much less fun due to the AI.

The other 'annoying' thing is that trying to find a match seemed to take longer. When I was in Vibranium, I could find a match in <15 seconds on average. For these three GC matches, it took >30 seconds on average to find a match.

So take that all into account in terms of the remaining grind.
    This is what I found too. My biggest annoyance is the longer wait times though.
  • LifeswickedLifeswicked Member Posts: 189 ★★
    I'm at 21k points will keep pushing
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,861 ★★★★★

I'm at 21k points will keep pushing

How
  • This content has been removed.