**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

KIng Groot cant remove debuffs at the start of a fight [Not A Bug]

TheBennyXTheBennyX Posts: 66
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi guys, I dont know if this a bug or not. But King Groot says at description that STARTS the fights with 2 stacks of fury, and when debuffed removes the debuff at cost of a fury buff, fine. But when the debuff starts already at the start of the fight( coldsnap, suicides, etc) he cant remove those even though the fury buffs and debuff should start at the same time therefore the debuff should be removed.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    The furies start after, so he won't shrug off the 1st coldsnap
  • TheBennyXTheBennyX Posts: 66
    I know but it should start at the same time, not after. in description says at start of the fight so it should start at the same time as coldsnap starts.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    If they are placed at the exact same time King groot won't remove it, a debuff needs to be placed after the furies are on him for it to be removed
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @TheBennyX. The previous comments are correct. If the coldsnap is placed before, or at the same time as the furies, King Groot won't remove it. I apologize for any confusion that this might have caused. Since this isn't a bug, I'm going to go ahead and close out the thread. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.