I’m at 13, I’m missing out right ?

kvirrkvirr Member Posts: 166
Could someone tell me what the minimum amount of banquet tickets I need to be at to get the 100 deal ? For the 7* sinister, and the 1-2 gem? Could someone tell me how to get the remaining do I don’t miss out ? Btw I’m f2p

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,412 ★★★★★
    I think FTP has gotten 37 so far. If you're at 13, then you're short 24. Have you been getting them from the traders outpost with mysterium? Have you been doing the BG objectives? Have you done the alliance war showcase?
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,098 ★★★★★

I think FTP has gotten 37 so far. If you're at 13, then you're short 24. Have you been getting them from the traders outpost with mysterium? Have you been doing the BG objectives? Have you done the alliance war showcase?

I have 33 and I've done all of that. So it looks like it's 33 for ftp. Or I missed something somewhere, which I hope isn't the case.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 5,019 ★★★★★

I have 33 and I've done all of that. So it looks like it's 33 for ftp. Or I missed something somewhere, which I hope isn't the case.
    You missed some. I’m at 42 ftp.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,974 ★★★★★
    I think the right answer is 35, which is where I'm at. Don't think I've missed any

You missed some. I’m at 42 ftp.
    Wtf... that's not good. I'm gonna have to have a look and figure out where I missed them. Way too much going on in game to keep up with everything.
    Found 4 in my stash from double track, puts me at 37.
    Why do so many of us have a different number?
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,333 ★★★★★
    I’m ftp with 37 as well. No idea how 42 was achieved ftp lol
  • shield311shield311 Member Posts: 570 ★★★
    Same here 37 ftp

I don't think it was. I asked in my ally chat as well, and 37 is definitely the ftp number.
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,213 ★★★★
    I’m at 34 no idea where I missed 3
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,974 ★★★★★

I think the right answer is 35, which is where I'm at. Don't think I've missed any

Just to correct myself, it's 37 after all. Didn't included the one's in the tracking thing
  • Brad366Brad366 Member Posts: 114
    If you saved bounty missions for the new objective, you could have already done this week’s elite bounty which gives 5. I bet that is where the difference lies.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,412 ★★★★★
    edited 2:35AM

If someone only did 5 bounties last week and saved the others for this week's epic objective then they could have 42.