Progress on Jack's Battleground realm event🛌

Gordon_X602Gordon_X602 Member Posts: 33 ★
edited October 24 in General Discussion
I managed gain 1,458 points in milestone today using Elder's Mark as payment for battles instead of energy. I'm now halfway through [milestone 11 (2,500)] .
6 Day left. I can now just aim a 1,000 points (or chances of avoiding burnout: 500/420 points ) a day, so I can reach that 5K mark🥺.

If you weren't using Elder's Mark since the start of this realm event like me. Start using them before it's too late.

I had a blast playing each one using my favourite champions to keep me motivated especially Medusa (6*) & Spider-Punk. Like how everytime I break amour on a other champion I use the Dawn of Justice quote [Do you bleed? 😂] and would get my answer. Now she does beef with Peni Parker.

P.S.: did u know max was 9k? I think I we both lost alot more Elder's Mark coins for months now and the first 6 milestones we clicked calm. [this is crystal cleanse but for the coins]

Anyway, hope this helps a summoner.

Comments

• GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,824 ★★★★★
    Already knew 9k was max
  • This content has been removed.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,160 ★★★★★

I’d send you some EM but that’s unfortunately not possible. Usually I don’t play BG so I had some left

Hahaha! Nice way of displaying your "wealth".
    How did you manage to collect 369 million gold?
    I won't dare ask if you ever opened any arena crystals given your battle chips. 😱
    Haha I am an arena junky 😅
  • Gordon_X602Gordon_X602 Member Posts: 33 ★
    I still have 3k left

I’d send you some EM but that’s unfortunately not possible. Usually I don’t play BG so I had some left

Thanks though. I also never used them still this week when it's the last week of Jack's event and also I was at 9k max of the elder's mark coins.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 1,181 ★★★
    I have found that it's so much easier in gc to get points. 800 left
    GC?
    GC?

I have found that it's so much easier in gc to get points. 800 left

• Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,759 ★★★★★
    GC is gladiator circuit. I’m a fan of always using elders marks unless you start with none at the beginning of the season. They make progression so much faster even if you lose.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 1,181 ★★★
    edited October 27
    Will3808 said:

GC is gladiator circuit. I’m a fan of always using elders marks unless you start with none at the beginning of the season. They make progression so much faster even if you lose.

Agreed. I always have a good amount if elder marks from alliance milestones each season
    edited October 27

My champions are free from BG and going on vacation for the next... Gosh Collector knows for how long. Uncollected.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,160 ★★★★★

My champions are free from BG and going on vacation for the next... Gosh Collector knows for how long. Uncollected.

Congrats !!!
  • Ceti_EelCeti_Eel Member Posts: 103 ★

Why not still keep going to get everyone more points? Even if it’s only a few matches every 2 days for the milestones.
    Ceti_Eel said:

Why not still keep going to get everyone more points? Even if it’s only a few matches every 2 days for the milestones.
    Oh I will, just going to use a less stronger deck and using energy this time instead of Elder's mark