The Last message is no more last message .

Harsh_boss24Harsh_boss24 Member Posts: 34
edited October 25 in General Discussion
Thanks kabam , i finally got unbanned from chat
/

As in the above screenshot , The line in which it's written that " characters such as 1,@,#$,% .... "
Does this line means using these characters in words can also lead to ban ?

If yes , then that might be also the reason of ban , coz most of the normal talking Hindi ( my language ) words are censored ( hashtagged ) , and for for talking we have to use @ before the censoring word or sometimes @ before all words of that line .

Thanks Kabam for the unban , i promise I will not talk too much in global chat from now ❤️

Thanks @JLordVileJ u too for the suggestions in the previous post , I will definitely do that

Comments

• Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 910 ★★★
    Hmm if @ at symbols/numbers leads to cav, I’m very surprised that I haven’t been banned?🤣
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,973 ★★★★★
    It refers to people who use special characters to bypass the chat filters while conveying the same meaning, like, sh!t for example.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,858 ★★★★★
    Thats awesome, happy its resolved! Also, I don't get them saying you can't use certain characters because even shathra is banned on the chat so I have to type @ then shathra, not sure if that will get me banned

Thats awesome, happy its resolved! Also, I don't get them saying you can't use certain characters because even shathra is banned on the chat so I have to type @ then shathra, not sure if that will get me banned

Notice that they specifically said OP was using vulgar and offensive content. They're not just going to pick up special characters and use that as the sole basis for a ban. If you're overusing special characters and they looked at your chat history and see Sh@thra over and over again, you'll probably be okay. His ban "included the use of special characters to circumvent chat moderation", it wasn't the initial or sole reason for the ban.
    Okay thanks
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,708 ★★★★
    Talking too much...

Yeah, yeah...

• OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,631 ★★★★
    We don't need to be updated, thank you

We don't need to be updated, thank you

There's no problem. I for one am glad to know they are able to chat on global again, provided they don't make the same mistakes as last time
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,959 ★★★★★
    edited October 25
    So they unban you and the first thing you ask is if using symbols instead of letters to bypass censor is wrong.... Welcome to the extinction of the human race...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,544 ★★★★★
    It means you can't post words like "@$$", to be inappropriate and fool the algorithm.