**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Android works but not iOS? WTF

AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
I can log into the game with my android phone but my iPad still says emergency maintenance. What is going on here!

Comments

• KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 223 ★★★
    Guess it’s good to have an Android then if you’re grinding for SL.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    Android isn’t working perfectly, still get connection issue message in between fights. Most of them go away, it’s just so frustrating!
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    edited December 2017
    Nope, the game was just up long enough for my Android to do expert in Modoks Lab but that was it, have missed out on so much the last 10 hours. Oh well, was good whilst it lasted, I'm guessing it's either the latest changes coupled with the elevated usage or just basic server/network issues at Kabam HQ
  • Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    I'm on android and can't log in. Its a good thing im already at 4mill I guess. I already r5ed him for the lvl up event and was worried that i was counting my chickens before they hatched.
  • Scud77Scud77 Posts: 86
    Had been going to post about this, but seems it has already come up, I’m aware of members in my alliance also who can login on android but not iOS.
    All in good time, and gives me time to check in on forums for things I’ve missed
    Not sure if it’s device specific (android) as some with android are saying it’s still down...or it’s in fact gone down again to resolve said issue
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    p4262sw2vrvc.jpg
    that's android
  • S0nicS0undS0nicS0und Posts: 9
    I can log into the game with my android phone but my iPad still says emergency maintenance. What is going on here!

Same here, my flat mate is grinding arena I’m watching him, grinding my teeth.
    Just wonderful.
    So seems device specific perhaps within the android OS?
    Or perhaps android version...(maybe latest update or not)
  • champz44champz44 Posts: 49
    I'm on android and still unable to log in to play the game.