**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena Payouts After the Maintenance

These bugs/connection problems have been going for over 12 hours and the game was running super slow for hours before all the dropped connections started. I've been grinding the Starlord arena and these problems have cost me at least 2 million points already. I say Kabam gives every person that participated in an arena the top reward regardless of score. Who's with me?

Comments

• These bugs/connection problems have been going for over 12 hours and the game was running super slow for hours before all the dropped connections started. I've been grinding the Starlord arena and these problems have cost me at least 2 million points already. I say Kabam gives every person that participated in an arena the top reward regardless of score. Who's with me?

I second that motion!
  • I'm with you hard ass hell cause I've been at 1.7 for the longest cause of this server problem I've wasted 5 four star arena boost cause of this server problem even my damn 3 star ones. I've wasted units reviving trying to score points for the lost time. And clearly I need to stop cause I'm just wasting stuff. Like 12 hours out of 3 days it's a lot of time for people who don't have all those 3/30 and up champions to grind for points so easy. Top awards for those who are grinding seriously