**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act5.2.6

9eaxp79oz6fy.jpg
u3g73hnqmr2e.jpg
Guys help me to choose champs for collector. I hv 8 team revive 40% and 5 l5 team potions. Till now i was fine with my hyperian vision sw iceman and rhino( for bane)/psylocke/bpcw but tht collector quest is really scaring me. I really dont want to do a single mistake in choosing champs. Other options are awakened mamu .

Comments

• Options
    SjanddsSjandds Posts: 117
    2w2wo5zuoof4.jpg
    Dammit by mistake same pics
  • Options
    Next2HellNext2Hell Posts: 102
    Sw ice Hyperion this 100% I think you need
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Um, Hawkeye, Vision, SW Hyperion. Don't need iceman but take him for the synergy with hyperion. you're all set man. good luck and congrats in advance.
  • Options
    lordmarsh09lordmarsh09 Posts: 63
    Psylocke
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    DD (if he's high sig).. SW, Iceman, Vision, Dormammu (Great for power control) Only problem I see here is that DD and Dormammu aren't ranked as high as the others :-/
  • Options
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    Um, Hawkeye, Vision, SW Hyperion. Don't need iceman but take him for the synergy with hyperion. you're all set man. good luck and congrats in advance.

Thnx bro i will go for it once this unstabilty of servers gets resolved
  • Options
    IOSJasoN wrote: »
    DD (if he's high sig).. SW, Iceman, Vision, Dormammu (Great for power control) Only problem I see here is that DD and Dormammu aren't ranked as high as the others :-/

Dd netflix sa is not about evade . It triggers peecision. I didnt ranked mamu bcoz i m short of t4 mystic
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    I didn't know that.. Personally I don't have him but when players in Global talk about using him vs Collector they always say "if high sig" so I assumed it was in regards to his evade..
    Something else that may help you.. When I did it I left my masteries as they were right up to the Collector Then before fighting him moved almost everything into Offence (Left one point in limber and Dexterity 3 points in Parry) the damage output was insane really helped finish him fast
    Good luck mate
  • Options
    Thnx bro @IOSJasoN . The dd every one talk about is classic dd which has sa to evade projectile attacks. And also bcoz of todays **** disruptions I'll be able to play the quest only after couple of days