**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5.4 delay happening or not?

As title says

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    🤞 it isn't! That will just upset more players.

• superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    I'm just kind of assuming it is.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    With the servers in the state they're in, releasing 5.4 now will just create more traffic and virtually guarantee further downtime. They've got to be able to handle the traffic, there's no benefit to having it released if you can't get into the game to start with.
  • SweatlipSweatlip Posts: 163
    Palanthrax wrote: »
    With the servers in the state they're in, releasing 5.4 now will just create more traffic and virtually guarantee further downtime. They've got to be able to handle the traffic, there's no benefit to having it released if you can't get into the game to start with.

Lol i know that. Doesnt really answer the question
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    The last official reference was this:
    We also want to give you all a heads up that we may potentially be delaying the debut of Act 5, Chapter 4. While we do not want to do this, we want to be absolutely sure that there will no further issues when we introduce the grand finale of Act 5.

Since the servers are no better than when this was announced (if anything they're worse) I think we can safely assume that it's been postponed. Don't get me wrong, I've fully explored 5.1-5.3 and I'm as excited as the next guy, but I think releasing it now would be absolutely nuts.
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    Then they should cancel AQ and not make AW active again either. No content, no traffic. Problem solved
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    It’s going live as intended....
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    I’m assuming it’s being released unti they say it isn’t .
  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    Lots of players like me stacked their inventory for this particular day!! I will be losing items from my stash everyday until its up!! Im fine if it goes live today as planned!!!
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Jaded wrote: »
    It’s going live as intended....

Why would you post misinformation? If you don't know, just stay quiet.

It has been confirmed by mods TWICE. It is delayed.