**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Deadpool isn't in fact a mutant

KnightWolf2099KnightWolf2099 Posts: 37
edited June 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Dear Kabam employees you tubers(Seatin) and fellow players.Upon my research of the loveable Deadpool ,I have discovered that he may actually not be a mutant. Remember Deadpool didn't have any of the genes (the father had the genes and was able to give the new child the abilities like said in X-2 united ).Mr. Wilson only got his regeneration when we went to weapon X which they tortured him.Not only that they also gave him a sample of wolverines blood which had his regeneration causing Deadpool to get his regeneration and be a "mutant".

Comments

• Hey u guys I hope u guys believe this I just wanted to make a fun lil theory about the merc with a mouth hope yall like it and keep grinding in arenas :)
  • ARKANG3L_2099ARKANG3L_2099 Posts: 129
    You are correct to an extent. Wolvarine, Deadpool and several other famous Mutants are actually not born mutants but instead had thier mutations triggered by other means.
    This actually makes them a Mutate not a Mutant. But the difference is like the races of the world. Same species different history and look.
  • But the thing is my friend is that wolverine is a mutant he was born with his claws and he didn't find out until he was like 8 or so in X men origins wolveine unlike dead which u r right is a mutation instead of a mutant
  • Also maybe this discussion could now open everyones eyes and that maybe just maybe Deadpool might as well leave the mutant class and into the science class cuz again he wasn't born with his regeneration he only got it because of weapon X making him a mutation
  • You are correct to an extent. Wolvarine, Deadpool and several other famous Mutants are actually not born mutants but instead had thier mutations triggered by other means.
    This actually makes them a Mutate not a Mutant. But the difference is like the races of the world. Same species different history and look.

U sure are quite the sharp knife .it's like u said same species but different history and look .This is why the X men represent real life.They represent the ones are are just different and unique among others This is why I love the X men so much
  • Anot her reason why also is because of deadpools cancer which is g he reason why he went to weapon X in the first place
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Someone who has mutated is, by definition, a mutant. Honestly, if you were born with the superpower, you aren't a mutant, but a mystic, since the strange power was already there. To be a mutant, you have to have mutated at some point, so Deadpool technically is a mutant.
  • Well ya got me there :/
    edited June 2017
    Well ya got me there :/

He does, however, claim frustratedly that he isn't a mutant in his dialogue during Contest of Champions. He did so in a few event quests, like the Terrigenicide ones.

Also, hit that "quote" button underneath the post you are responding to. It makes it easier to understand what you're talking about and who you're talking to.
  • I do its just I forget so e times this is my first day on the forum s
    I do its just I forget so e times this is my first day on the forum s

It's understandable, but it would help a lot.
  • Alright
    I do its just I forget so e times this is my first day on the forum s

It's understandable, but it would help a lot.

• Someone who has mutated is, by definition, a mutant. Honestly, if you were born with the superpower, you aren't a mutant, but a mystic, since the strange power was already there. To be a mutant, you have to have mutated at some point, so Deadpool technically is a mutant.

Although I still don't see how he is due to the fact again that Weapon X transferred wolverine blood into him giving him regeneration so does it make him a mutation or meta human
    Someone who has mutated is, by definition, a mutant. Honestly, if you were born with the superpower, you aren't a mutant, but a mystic, since the strange power was already there. To be a mutant, you have to have mutated at some point, so Deadpool technically is a mutant.

Although I still don't see how he is due to the fact again that Weapon X transferred wolverine blood into him giving him regeneration so does it make him a mutation or meta human

In order for him to gain Wolverine's property of Regeneration, the gene of Regeneration has to attach itself to Deadpool's DNA. That is a mutation. When an unnatural occurrence, such as the fusion of blood or genes, takes place in the human body, resulting in an unnatural change of any sort, it is a mutation. A change cause by, not nature, but an outside force, is a mutation. Did that make more sense?