**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

X23 Vs nc

Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Who to rank up please help and why

X23 Vs nc 41 votes

4* x23 awakened to r5
65%
Neroa65GamerSolswerddanielmaththetaman23World EaterRednick69Ashraf359Vision_41Superman69Vladislas22GruftyRikuremaJlemos818TeddersAyushk12cardiacsoshydrogohardSKK65mu8s 27 votes
5* nc to r3 (not awakened)
34%
TheLazyKingSpity68Vossler77RaaSpeedbumpZane22CptCrutchBapoiCurtleTurtleG0311Drewbe14Bobomantaojay1Mike_with_one_eye 14 votes

Comments

• Options
    cardiacsoscardiacsos Posts: 11
    4* x23 awakened to r5
    Damage output is way better + regen.
  • Options
    cardiacsos wrote: »
    Damage output is way better + regen.

The regen is why I was leaning towards her
  • Options
    AceDeMoNAceDeMoN Posts: 142
    Depends what you're looking for
    Attack then X23, defence go with NC
  • Options
    AceDeMoN wrote: »
    Depends what you're looking for
    Attack then X23, defence go with NC

Really need attack
  • Options
    NovaStarNovaStar Posts: 53
    4* x23 awakened to r5
    2 words: regenerate bleed
  • Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    5* nc to r3 (not awakened)
    AW
  • Options
    PandamanTanPandamanTan Posts: 120
    4* x23 awakened to r5
    x-23 is a boss
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    4* x23 awakened to r5
    I'm a huge fan of X23 in the game, although I sometimes feel her regen is a little less reliable compared to some other champ, but still a regen is a regen once triggered, and her bleed stack damage is huge, furthermore against bleed-immune champ, she can still amour break

Don't get me wrong, I start to like NC alot as well, for AW Defence, NC is better unawaken, for Attack I think better awaken, and if you have good setup for DEEP WOULD, NC can cause alot of bleed damage as well, which he's evade is extremely handy

I think both are very worthy, but if I have to pick onem I'll favour X23 more, in fact for mutant class, I'll use my T4cc (and T2b) Iceman, Archangel, X23, Wolverine and Rogue, then NC, but this is just my personal priority. Good luck.
  • Options
    shchong2 wrote: »
    I'm a huge fan of X23 in the game, although I sometimes feel her regen is a little less reliable compared to some other champ, but still a regen is a regen once triggered, and her bleed stack damage is huge, furthermore against bleed-immune champ, she can still amour break

Don't get me wrong, I start to like NC alot as well, for AW Defence, NC is better unawaken, for Attack I think better awaken, and if you have good setup for DEEP WOULD, NC can cause alot of bleed damage as well, which he's evade is extremely handy

I think both are very worthy, but if I have to pick onem I'll favour X23 more, in fact for mutant class, I'll use my T4cc (and T2b) Iceman, Archangel, X23, Wolverine and Rogue, then NC, but this is just my personal priority. Good luck.

The only thing is dw doesn't affect NC last I knew because he had a built in deep wounds himself so the removed it from working on him to avoid getting 2x it
  • Options
    Tropical_ChrisTropical_Chris Posts: 137

The only thing is dw doesn't affect NC last I knew because he had a built in deep wounds himself so the removed it from working on him to avoid getting 2x it

Deep Wounds mastery does not lengthen the bleed duration of Nightcrawler (or at least not anymore after they fixed that bug). But the -% health is still there.
  • Options
    edited December 2017

Deep Wounds mastery does not lengthen the bleed duration of Nightcrawler (or at least not anymore after they fixed that bug). But the -% health is still there.

I have dw at l1 ATM was going to take it to 2