**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank up dilemmas

Background: I’ve beaten RoL, Goldblum/boss rush/web slinger, and master level quests for the past 6 months. Currently on 4.3 for RttL (priorities). Looking to get through 5.2 and start 5.3, and eventually LoL.

Current questing roster centered around 5/50 AA and SL. Also have 4/40 Vision AoU and 3/45 Elektra that have been workhorses (unfortunately no good cosmics to spend t4cc on). I have 3 generic 4 star awakening gems and a 4 Star mystic awakening. Leaving me with 2 dilemmas as my roster currently stands:

1.) 4/40 duped Ghost Rider vs 4/40 Magik (unduped but I have a stone) to rank 5?

2.) 4/40 duped Quake to r5 vs 2/35 unduped Hulk to r3?

I am patient enough to not be concerned with alpha cost, but impatient enough to not wait and hope for other God-tier champs as that could be months given I don’t have time to grind arenas anymore. Any help would be awesome!

Comments

• TeezezTeezez Posts: 26
    Of note any 5* rank ups would be with the idea of eventually taking them to r4
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    In my opinion, for the benefit of rttl rank up magik and quake. Magik because her power control and damage output are much better than ghost rider, quake because you won't have to deal with spiked armor, spite, safeguard, etc.
  • TeezezTeezez Posts: 26
    edited December 2017
    Is there much utility for a 3/45 (or 4/55) unduped hulk in act 5 compared to 5/50 quake?