**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mcoc players these days "they want everything microwaved, they want it overnight"

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Some players dont even know the struggle of how the game was 1st year or even 2nd year when it was out.
These days 4* are handed out, i had to 100% act 3 to get my 4 * crystal back in the day.

no masteries
no sig abilities
no shards for duping champions
no weekly summoners advancement
no calnder

Funny how seeing everyone expects a god tier champ everytime they open a crystal.
From crystals pulls to how "hard" uncollected is for certainplayers.

you literally just had an arena where kabam gave u literally easiest 5* you will ever get.

Kabam might aswell get rid of 95% of the 5* pool because "nobody" unless you are a fan and love getting armor stacks. will NEVER be happy pulling collosus when aa,iceman,x23 exist in crystal rigths?

Sure the game has evolved to cater alot of new players, but player themselves want handouts
"Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction"

Comments

• Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Eh.
  • Options
    Some players dont even know the struggle of how the game was 1st year or even 2nd year when it was out.
    These days 4* are handed out, i had to 100% act 3 to get my 4 * crystal back in the day.

no masteries
    no sig abilities
    no shards for duping champions
    no weekly summoners advancement
    no calnder

Funny how seeing everyone expects a god tier champ everytime they open a crystal.
    From crystals pulls to how "hard" uncollected is for certainplayers.

you literally just had an arena where kabam gave u literally easiest 5* you will ever get.

Kabam might aswell get rid of 95% of the 5* pool because "nobody" unless you are a fan and love getting armor stacks. will NEVER be happy pulling collosus when aa,iceman,x23 exist in crystal rigths?

Sure the game has evolved to cater alot of new players, but player themselves want handouts
    "Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction"

Stop. Ihave 12 5*'s, and besides HE everyone of them is completely useless. That's kabam's fault for having so many of their top level characters being worthless. Of course we want a useable character, why wouldn't we? I get they can't all be God-tier, but there are too many just pointless champs, and they are the ones that come out more often.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    @Nanimal79
    ok so kabam should just handout god tier usuable champion because ur luck is not all that on getting god tier champion? YOU have 12 5* champions that alot more than what others have.

i recently saw someone post who is lv 45 who got 5* iceman and asking how good is he?

Then again your gonna have the fan boys who cry out "why isnt this champion here or this champion"?

Look what happen to carnage, he came out, people thought he was underwelmed, and now what?

NOBODY cares about him unless he is "OP" when you compare him to likes of Thor,Hyperion YOU would NEVER need this champion
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Exactly people just wanna have a chance at clearing content not getting the worst of champs and losing that is not fun. Fun is when getting your tier 1s up to tier3s to rank 4 stars or race for arena. Fun is playing event quests not including uncollected. There are fights to play serious such as when you are fighting alongside your alliance or facing quests of a difficulty that is overwhelming for you that you have to rely on your own skil. If everyone did not care about who they got and was happy with anything then this game would not be alive this long. In the first months of this game there were always competitive people we just could not tell since now there are so many players that you can. The ones who are just pure lazy will not be able to get much done it works like that with anything outside this game.
  • Options
    Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    I was in the game in the 2nd year
  • Options
    Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    I do agree
  • Options
    OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    You had to 100 percent act 3, but have you 100 percented act 4 yet ?
  • Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    I 100% agree, 5* have only been out since Feb 2016 same with war. I have been playing almost since the release of the game and when I read post from level 30 players complaining they want free stuff I can only shake my head
  • Options
    My friend,

I had a 2* in my team for a long period of time. I've been playing this game for over 2 years and a half and I know what you mean. When we duel we can see a level 7 player with a 4* and it annoys me. But I can't fully agree with you as the content as evolved so much that you can't purely rely on skill.

I can take down strong heroes and I can finish some missions without item spending (videos displayed next)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkVtmX4SNGw

(2* taking a r4 down)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyinPqPxgok

(5.3.1 No hits taken)

But Kabam made it impossible for you to play using your skill only. Consider Magiks, Dormammus and all the other champions that will simply kill you without even touching you. You simply can't compete with that. Without the proper champs we are doomed. It's not fun when you need to spend all day playing arena to gather resources to progress a little bit in the game.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    I am not sure what this is about...complaining about complainers? I think what is at work with that is the fact that those at the top will always be at the top until they quit. The issue is that there are barriers between levels. I was here at the beginning and I finished 3 using 3 and 2 star champs and health and attack boosts. 4 is far harder and I have not finished it because it was designed for max 4s and 5 stars which after 3 years I have "zero" on my roster. As for the "lazy" remark? You need to be careful tossing that around just because you have six hours to play a day doesn't mean everyone does. Some people do not make "gaming" their life priority. There are people with wife's and families and outside responsibilities that don't accommodate a 6 hour a day devotion to this game. No one in here is lazy, some are more obsessed than others...either way the objective is to make progress, (beyond adding one champ after another to your roster) and to that end several max 4s are required and not having or being able to rank someone causes a stall out that leaves the player with nothing to do but grind and grind some more in parts of the game they have been playing repeatedly (some) for 1095 days...that gets old...boring and becomes even worse when the reward is a disappointing champ or a crappy low end drop. But ultimately, if you are tired.of the complaining then be the first to stop!
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Back in my day we walked to school... uphill, both ways, barefoot, and in 2 feet of snow. Oh yeah... we walked backwards on the way home too. You kids just do not understand how easy you have it!
  • Options
    BaironDHBaironDH Posts: 109
    Don't even know what to call this post but I imagine an old man complaining about "back in my day".

Just like the world has changed, so too has the game. We all change with it or get left behind.
    You cant rely on skill alone anymore, YES its a big part of gameplay & its easy to spot a talentless hack from a 3 year vet BUT you need certain champs to accomplish certain tasks- thats always been true- whether its Vis for Rol or SW duped & high sig for LoL, its always been considered a requirement to have certain champs.
  • Options
    Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    I do agree with the contents of this post, detailing how some players feel entitled to "compensation" when anything at the slightest goes wrong or if they don't get the champ they wanted. When I started back in August of 2015, I remembered a game with no crystal shards, catalyst fragments, calendars and a lack of T4CC + T1A for us F2P players. 4* crystals were almost unobtainable besides than the one you'd get in Act 3. To even have a 4* was an accomplishment on its own. Nowadays, a newbie can literally get a featured 4* within the first week of playing (tells ya something of how far the game has come hey?).

Also OP, do try make an effort to not contradict yourself. The very person who once argued that "KABAM (should) JUST GIVE EVERYONE GOD TIER CHAMPS(?)" is also the same person who now argues that it's "Funny how seeing everyone expects a god tier champ everytime they open a crystal."
  • Options
    OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Haha noob, titans got you with that post.
  • Options
    "You just got taken to the learning hall" :wink:
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    @Titan_A97
    u really thought i was serious over in that post?
    i was being sarcastic on that post, the pool for 5* have been greatly increased. Have u heard of anonymous2k? who went 100+k 5* shards to not pull an 5* iceman? then i see lv 45 who pulled a 5* iceman asked...how good was he.

goes to show u that everything is accessbile. Where would this game be if we got champ we wanted "every" time?
    But everything is left to RNG

@BaironDH
    ofcourse there are certain champs that help content easier like lol and such, i dont even have a 5* sl, let alone need to get it duped, you would be suprised when u see lv 50 or even below complaining they get a bad pull from a a 5*
  • Options
    @ContestOfNoobs cant say I disagree with your last point. I see it all the time, 5k players with a 4* God teir
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    I would also say this...please keep it in mind! There actually are CHILDREN playing this game not just adults feeding their inner child! They have grown up in an "instant" gratification world...also one where every game they have ever played had cheat codes hidden in the programing. So they think they should get it now and if not? Well they are prepared to cheat if necessary...so consider who is posting be for you take it so seriously or you go battering them around verbally like a bunch of cyber bullies! Seriously, the best choice is to control what you can can't role "yourself" you cannot control others. So you don't think someone's post is worthy? Ignore it but typically instead (I am guilty as well I confess) we toss fuel on it...let's just agree.to let those posts sink to the back page huh?
  • Options
    @Rap cheaters should be banned.
This discussion has been closed.