**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So is summoner appreciate month the "compensation"?

hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
So, outstanding issues in the past month:
  • a month of double dash back not working, forcing us to buy potions and revives
  • Android users not being able to login for hours
  • AQ this week having a messy start

Does that mean there won't be any compensation for these issues, besides this new event?

Comments

• Options
    superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Seems like it.
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    What you can get extra xp and use 3 energy refills a day to get 200k gold
  • Options
    jerstolpjerstolp Posts: 73
    it better not b
  • Options
    PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    I personally appreciate the gold quest. I'm a little low after getting my first 4/55. That said, this absolutely cannot be the compensation for all the bugs and units people have been forced to spend over the last few months. Unless that 7 day calendar is just incredible.
  • Options
    wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Purveyor wrote: »
    I personally appreciate the gold quest. I'm a little low after getting my first 4/55. That said, this absolutely cannot be the compensation for all the bugs and units people have been forced to spend over the last few months. Unless that 7 day calendar is just incredible.

Looks like it though. Pretty sad in my opinion.
  • Options
    SorantirSorantir Posts: 3
    Reading all 4 weeks, its pathetic. As a close "end gamer", i dont get a thing.:Xp, gold dont worth anything, Id never donate from unit, I dont want to buy that overpriced potion from store, and reduced AQ cost doesnt really bother me (the donation does not cut my resources that much, but surely its not bad), Im done with masteries so dont need any core. Trading in potions downgrades value (1250 hp for 1200, 3600 hp for 3000), and even if it didnt do that, I couldnt trade in any potions, as I ran out all of them past this buggy month in AQ -with no means of getting potions by doing higher maps-.
    Appreciation? Maybe for the newer players.
  • Options
    If this is the 'compensation' then Kabam shouldn't be surprised that people are still upset.
  • Options
    This in large part will only make people more angry. As it is listed, right now it is such a huge swing and miss. If the weekly calendar is epic, we still have to wait 4 weeks to get the rewards. I spent my items on these bugs last month. Anyway, we are pissing into the wind
  • Options
    iKeelUiKeelU Posts: 5
    You forgot to mention:
    - having now five top champs locked out apparently on some mystery quest that doesn't exist !!!!!!!! [my issue]
    - disappearing parts of the main window frame in game leaving only not working main menu buttons...
    - every time I finish quest and it shows up i earned some item it magically disappears on the way to my inventory. There must be some Gnome nicking it....

I think i will ditch this game all together. I get very very limited time during week to play and most of the time i struggle because of you Kabam and your f***k ups!!!!
  • Options
    Kabam's silence speaks volumes
  • Options
    Jimbojames23Jimbojames23 Posts: 70
    Personally I think they have thrown this into the game as a "here is something for the time being" gesture while they sort themselves out, still not sure why it's taking so long but if it goes on for another week or so I can see another spending boycott coming
  • Options
    andrade5184andrade5184 Posts: 285 ★★
    i almost lost doc voodoo because of that android shut down. i had to stay up all night to make up for lost time. we definitely deserve some sort of compensation. i know lots of guys who missed the cutoff for voodoo by one arena run. not cool kabam
  • Options
    messmess Posts: 38
    I'm hopeless tbh, I like the game but really... never ever seen company who treats its customers like that. Super sad thing and this appreciate month if it suppose to be compensation for all this what was happening with the game... cant find words to describe how i feel.
  • Options
    winterthur wrote: »

That's only the Android issue. I saw that they haven't determined anything yet.

How about us having to buy revives because their game was broken for a month (double dash back) especially when dormammu became AQ boss and he's super aggressive.
  • Options
    Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    r5bpjqiwhe5s.jpg
  • Options
    3rvwzuzabjtw.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    I guess I have my answer. One month of double dash back issues and wasted potions and revives and units and we get nothing in return. And the summoner month was nice, but I don't consider it compensation because we still had to waste time and energy (and in game energy) to get potions and gold and whatnot.