**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Disney/Fox Deal Done!

https://thewaltdisneycompany.com/walt-disney-company-acquire-twenty-first-century-fox-inc-spinoff-certain-businesses-52-4-billion-stock/

With this news can we expect Fantastic Four in this game now!?!?!?! I need Dr. Doom in my life next month!!!!

Comments

• Options
    MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    I want Silver Surfer
  • Options
    DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    They gotta pass anti-trust first
  • Options
    superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    https://thewaltdisneycompany.com/walt-disney-company-acquire-twenty-first-century-fox-inc-spinoff-certain-businesses-52-4-billion-stock/

With this news can we expect Fantastic Four in this game now!?!?!?! I need Dr. Doom in my life next month!!!!

Next month a little quick don't ya think?

This is going to be a long, drawn out process. Just because they agreed to a deal doesn't mean they own it yet. There's months of regulatory BS that both companies will have to go through until this deal is closed on. I could definitely see this as the opening of the door to more Fantastic Four and mutants, whether that be in comics (which have been put on the back burner I think), movies, and in games.

I'd say give it a year, at least. January of 2019 is a better bet than next month.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Why do people still not realise that this isn't the reason F4 aren't in the game?

Have you all seen the X-Men in this game? That's owned by fox... no different to F4, so stop banging on about now the F4 can be introduced! They always could have been!!!

Marvel stopped using them in comics until recently, so maybe that's why they haven't wanted Kabam to push them out.
  • Options
    MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    Why do people still not realise that this isn't the reason F4 aren't in the game?

Have you all seen the X-Men in this game? That's owned by fox... no different to F4, so stop banging on about now the F4 can be introduced! They always could have been!!!

Marvel stopped using them in comics until recently, so maybe that's why they haven't wanted Kabam to push them out.

The reason Marvel stopped using them in comics is b/c Marvel didn't have the rights to the characters in film, so they didn't want to advertise the fantastic four in other media. Now that Marvel has retained film rights, they will probably go forward with working the fantastic four properties back in.

• Options
    TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★

Recently.... it’s been quite a time since the end of Secret Wars