**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hotel MODOK Completion Special Bundle Offers (Beginner - Heroic)

SPECIAL OFFER! HOTEL MODOK BEGINNER BUNDLE - 200 Units (170 discounted for first 30 minutes of offer)
Premium Hero Crystal - x1
3* Shards - x750
PHC Shards - x1500
Energy Refill - x1
50% XP Boost - x1

SPECIAL OFFER! HOTEL MODOK MEDIUM BUNDLE - 450 Units (380 discounted for first 30 minutes of offer)
Premium Hero Crystal - x3
4* Shards - x500
3* Shards - x1,500
Energy Refill - x2
50% XP Boost - x1

SPECIAL OFFER! HOTEL MODOK HEROIC BUNDLE - 1,450 Units (1,230 discounted for first 30 minutes of offer)
4* Shards - x1500
5* Shards - x750
Energy Refill - x3
Level 4 Health Potion - x5
Greater Champion Boost Boost - x1

Not sure about the harder ones as I cannot do Master let alone Uncollected :D

Hope this helps!! I know knowing ahead of time might help some of you ;)

Comments

• Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    I don't know if it's just me, but I never buy any of these.

No uncollected offer btw, I was expecting one and maybe I could have been tempted, but they all seem too expensive for what's included.

Especially when you get the master one, the unit price is mental.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    PS @chev327fox if you can do heroic, you can most likely do Master, even if it's a run through for some rewards at least!

Give it a shot, you will defo get through a few of them!
  • Options
    whaler213whaler213 Posts: 151
    the hardest part of master is modok himself everything else is strangely easy (feels the same so far in uncollected)
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    I don't know if it's just me, but I never buy any of these.

No uncollected offer btw, I was expecting one and maybe I could have been tempted, but they all seem too expensive for what's included.

Especially when you get the master one, the unit price is mental.

I bought the first one only since it was basically 140 units for 2 PCHs and almost half a 3* after you take off 30 for the refill I would have bought in the future anyways. But yeah the rest are way too much.

PS @chev327fox if you can do heroic, you can most likely do Master, even if it's a run through for some rewards at least!

Give it a shot, you will defo get through a few of them!

Sadly I feel this is not the case. Also i would need to 100% Heroic to get into Master... I had planned on it but since final Heroic Modok and wipe out my team and a couple revives since he is kind of a cheat type champ I do not seem me 100%-ing Heroic just for this one annoying reason (I 100%-ed the Gods of the Arena Event no problem... but MODOK is way out of proportion on the difficulty scale... at least for me).
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited December 2017
    whaler213 wrote: »
    the hardest part of master is modok himself everything else is strangely easy (feels the same so far in uncollected)

I honestly think it has to be to throw you off and then take all your potions at the end (so you feel invested and will hopefully spend your way to victory so as to not waste all that has been done and used to get there and thanks to the LAB part of the event I am now at 0 revives and very few health potions). The Heroic fodder belongs in Normal and Modok is too strong in his final boss form.