**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Greatest Wins

I would like to know all of your impossible wins in MCOC.

Comments

• Options
    WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    I beat LoL (Hardest Path) with a 1 star colossus without potions or boost

Anybody that uses a mod can do that also!!! Not impressive!!!!
  • Options
    BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    WhatRYou wrote: »
    I beat LoL (Hardest Path) with a 1 star colossus without potions or boost

Anybody that uses a mod can do that also!!! Not impressive!!!!

with no mod
  • Options
    Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited December 2017
    he said without potions. but he still used revives. more than 1m to be exact. he hits his opponent 1 time per fight.

about an impossible thing, i'll say entering Act 5 Chapter 4! i guess i am the only who can enter it!
  • Options
    Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Nothing's 'IMPOSSIBLE' if anyone has done it, but my favourite fight till now was LoL Magik Soloed with r4 5* SL. Used boosts but still, pretty happy with that fight.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I bought my first 5* featured and got this result 01e4krca52ad.png
  • Options
    NovaStarNovaStar Posts: 53
    @NOOOOOOOOPEEEEE I see you got a 5* Taskmaster. What is his red move? And what is his silver * ability?
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    @NovaStar his awakened ability places a concussion debuff in his opponent when successfully placing a exploit weakness anf then when you place five concussion debuffs they concert into a passive concussion debuff. The concussion debuff lower ability accuracy by a certain percentage.
    Here's a link to a video that shows off his specail attacks.

https://youtu.be/Z2foW30XvGA
  • Options
    NovaStarNovaStar Posts: 53
    @NovaStar his awakened ability places a concussion debuff in his opponent when successfully placing a exploit weakness anf then when you place five concussion debuffs they concert into a passive concussion debuff. The concussion debuff lower ability accuracy by a certain percentage.

Watched the video it was AWSOME!!!!!! @NOOOOOOOOPEEEEE thanks.

#TASKMASTERKILLSOUTTHERE
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    My favorite win is still beating ROL Wolverine with a 3* SL 1511-0. Seeing Maestro go down in LOL was pretty satisfying too.
  • Options
    jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480

thats seatin