**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Five star shards have vanished

It took months for me to gather almost 20k in 5star shards and a huge portion of them have vanished without explanation. Is there anyone that can help? My first time visiting these forums after 2yrs of gameplay...never seen anything like this especially after the road to 1million event...ugh.

Comments

• Options
    Hey there!

I'm sorry to hear you've had shards go missing! We can't check into this on the forums, but our Support team can see what's up. If you can write them a ticket by selecting the gear icon in the upper left corner of the main MCOC screen. From there, select 'Support' and you'll be able to submit a ticket.
  • Options
    Thanks! Just figured it out...was not obvious that the "Mad Scientist" crystal was linked to use of 5star crystals. Feel kind of duped, but at least there is an explanation. You can either use 10k to get a 5star champion using shards as we always have, or you can apparently use 15k to get a 5star champion using the Mad Crystal...to get a chance for Dr octopus. Sheesh.

In any case , embarrassing. Thanks for the quick response though!

ALee