**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How many 2* are there in the game?

Does anyone know how many 2* are available in the collector crystals/game?

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I'm sure I'm missing a few but I have 53 2*s.
  • IMWeaselIMWeasel Posts: 80
    All of them I believe save newest characters.
  • relliKraDrelliKraD Posts: 43

More than a few. I have 70 right now. I wish I knew if I was missing any
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I think should be ~72 right now, For now I only have 53 out of 72
    I don't have OCD, but I wish to collect them all (same for wanting to collect all 1*, all 3*, etc)

b455cwx2f233.png

full list @ https://mbch.guide/en/champions/spisok-imeyushhixsya-chempionov/

cheers!
    relliKraD wrote: »

@relliKraD, Wow, this is awesome, having 70/72 of 2* champs is excellent! Great effort, great job, congrats!
    Out of curiousity I wish to know who are the remaining 2 left out from your collection as well.
    Once again, awesome! :)

I'm at 53 right now as well, I'm missing out 19 more, sadly
  • relliKraDrelliKraD Posts: 43
    edited December 2017
    shchong2 wrote: »
    relliKraD wrote: »

@relliKraD, Wow, this is awesome, having 70/72 of 2* champs is excellent! Great effort, great job, congrats!
    Out of curiousity I wish to know who are the remaining 2 left out from your collection as well.
    Once again, awesome! :)

Well according the link posted above there are only 72 2* champs but there are at least 4 champs on that list I don't have (I didnt go over all of them because it was taking to long but I stopped checking at 4) so that list is either incorrect or there are more than 72. The 4 I counted were Red Hulk, Warmachine, Vulture, and Green Goblin.

Edit: Also that list says there is no 2* Doctor Octopus and I have him so that list must be incorrect
  • Ricky_G1Ricky_G1 Posts: 47
    shchong2 wrote: »
    I think should be ~72 right now, For now I only have 53 out of 72
    I don't have OCD, but I wish to collect them all (same for wanting to collect all 1*, all 3*, etc)

b455cwx2f233.png

full list @ https://mbch.guide/en/champions/spisok-imeyushhixsya-chempionov/

cheers!

Good stuff man. A must share with my team.
  • Ricky_G1Ricky_G1 Posts: 47
    only missing 15 3* champs and have 57 4* so far
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I don't want the uncollected status because I have all the twos in the current 2 star and all the other crystals and I am about to max out 53 champs sigs. Then I will move up. Getting the uncollected crystal will lower my chances of finishing them. After that (so close!) I will move up and they will all dump.out 110 shards everytime they come up...
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Rap wrote: »
    I don't want the uncollected status because I have all the twos in the current 2 star and all the other crystals and I am about to max out 53 champs sigs. Then I will move up. Getting the uncollected crystal will lower my chances of finishing them. After that (so close!) I will move up and they will all dump.out 110 shards everytime they come up...

That's not really how it works. Being uncollected doesn't change the amount of phc shards you get ingame, it just removes the login shards. That is only a difference of 1 sig level a week, not worth keeping yourself back due to that 1 sig a week you want.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    CpcBoyboy wrote: »
    damn it 69 2* cost me 9k units to try to collect all.. wtf need to spend money to collect useless 2*....

You don't need to. You can, if you want, but it's not like you need the "useless" champs. You want them. If you want them badly enough you spend on them, if not, then don't.

It's not like they are game breaking, it's for collection purposes. I like to have them all so I'm spending all my units on them, but I'm not spending real money on more units to get them.
    CpcBoyboy wrote: »
    damn it 69 2* cost me 9k units to try to collect all.. wtf need to spend money to collect useless 2*....

Wow 9k is alot of units, personally I wish to collect all 2* for collection purposes (like collecting all Pokemon characters), however personally I'm NOT ready to spend that much amount of units for this, I'm a regular arena grinder and I got most of my units from arena, and I really need to save up those precious units for important discounted items (potions, revive, energy refills, etc) or to buy special offers (like say 3* and 4* Vision OG, etc).

I agree with you that those 2* are pretty much useless, unless you are very keen in collecting all of them (OCD or not, doesn't matter, collecting can be a hobby as well). That's why while I wish to collect all, I don't mind doing it slowly and taking forever to do so, haha.