Options

Profile Pic

Kabam, any specific reason why the profile pic of every member is the highest PI champion? Shouldn't we have the ability to choose our favorite marvel character as our profile pic in the game? Kinda boring, it's the same 10 champs we see down the line of members in the alliance, in chat and overall leaderboards. Even a monthly limit of 1 time to change the profile pic, or some sort of title we have to earn to have that ability

Comments

• Options
    Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    Would be nice I agree, but the fact we cant is actually useful. Go and search the high allys and see who they have as their top champs. Shows you who the better players think are worth ranking up imho, so can be useful, especially for newer players
  • Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Would be nice I agree, but the fact we cant is actually useful. Go and search the high allys and see who they have as their top champs. Shows you who the better players think are worth ranking up imho, so can be useful, especially for newer players

Yes and no. The top will always be the highest PI.

So we’ll never see someone with wolvie as top unless they have no other champs ranked to the same rank for example.
  • Options
    Cuteshelf wrote: »

So we’ll never see someone with wolvie as top unless they have no other champs ranked to the same rank for example.

so then your top champ is still your highest rated? The OP wanted to change that so you can choose instead
  • Options

so then your top champ is still your highest rated? The OP wanted to change that so you can choose instead

What?

I was replying to your post...

if I’ve got wolvie and WS rank 5. WS will be top. I’d actually have to not rank anyone to the same rank as wolvie to have him as my profile pic because his Pi is so low.
  • Options

What?

if I’ve got wolvie and WS rank 5. WS will be top. I’d actually have to not rank anyone to the same rank as wolvie to have him as my profile pic because his Pi is so low.

doesnt work like that mate. They are ranked by PI, not level. So if you had wolvie, WS and 5 others all the same level then you dont choose which is your avatar, its simply the highest PI one. Same as it is now
  • Options
    edited December 2017

What?

doesnt work like that mate. They are ranked by PI, not level. So if you had wolvie, WS and 5 others all the same level then you dont choose which is your avatar, its simply the highest PI one. Same as it is now

Ok mate... you’re missing my point. Let’s just agree to disagree. Gotta get back to arena...
  • Options
    @Cuteshelf you are probably correct, never was the brightest! Good luck in arenas matey
  • Options
    Gambl0rGambl0r Posts: 214 ★★

Good point. Would be useful as a reference to new players, but that's about the only advantage of having the highest PI champ as the profile pic.
    There are so many players who won't R5, say Quake, just so she won't take over their profile pic, which I think is just ridiculous. There should be no reason as to why Kabam limits our ability to choose our favorite marvel champion as their profile pic.