**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Node 35 bugged in war with Doctor Strange on it? [Under Investigation]

hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Node 35 in tier 1 has 100% power gain. If facing a Doctor Strange, hitting him makes him gain power twice as fast. I thought since DS had a passive power gain, nodes don't affect him, only MD or synergies. In the past, power gain nodes never raised his power any faster. Is this a new change or is the node not interacting properly with DS
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    Im really not sure but this is very interesting.....I enervated DS with GP and DS didn't gain any power (4 hours ago)
    For everyone unaware.....enervate isn't a power lock, it prevents your opponent to gain power when hitting him...something might be wrong there
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @hurricant. The team is looking into this right now, I'll let you know as soon as I have more information about it. Thanks!
  • Options
    BeerSchnitzelBeerSchnitzel Posts: 1
    edited December 2017
    Just faced DS in AW on the top left miniboss node which has increased power gain and enhanced L2. Had the exact same issue, where DS would generate power from hitting him (also his power meter filled at a much faster rate and like it was mentioned: DS was never affected by increased power gain due to him building power the same speed his cycles run through). In his Character abilities it is clearly stated, that he gains 100% less power from attacking or being struck which makes it 0% and increasing 0%*100% is still 0%!
    ALSO I enervated him with Gwenpool‘s L2 and he just didn‘t care. Enervate was on and he still raised power by himself and from the blows he took (why not give GP a regular power lock anyway? Why the new ability „enervate“ when the symbol is the same?). If you ask me, the Character doesn‘t scale with increased power gain nodes properly atm.
  • Options
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey @hurricant. The team is looking into this right now, I'll let you know as soon as I have more information about it. Thanks!

@kabam wolf Hi, any update on this?
  • Options
    Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★

Have you guys finished looking and moved on to the rectification part? What's taking so long?
  • Options
    GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291

Have you guys finished looking and moved on to the rectification part? What's taking so long?

They acknowledged that this bug will benefit them more than it benefits us, so thats why they wont be changing him anytime soon. Atleast dont get your hopes up.
    Thats the way the cookie crumbles.
  • Options
    Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★

They acknowledged that this bug will benefit them more than it benefits us, so thats why they wont be changing him anytime soon. Atleast dont get your hopes up.
    Thats the way the cookie crumbles.

No, they can’t do these kind of things , still if you have any doubts then I suggest read (EULA) end user license agreement. Hope you will find some good stuff.
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey all. Just checking in to let you know that this is still being looked at, but the team is closing in on a fix. Thanks for sticking with me on this one.
  • Options
    Hey all. Just checking in to let you know that this is still being looked at, but the team is closing in on a fix. Thanks for sticking with me on this one.

Thank you
  • Options
    ....so when bases come?
  • Options
    @kabam wolf any update?
  • Options

update?