**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW cheaters or skilled players?

So recently my alliance has gone on a string of wins using skill communication and of course some revives. We shot from around tier 7-8 to tier 4 in AW with a rating above 1500. We feel that some of the alliances we run in to have perhaps been using cheating mechanics, hacks, mods or whatever you wish to call them. Half the alliance feels that in tier 4 we are just running into alliances who are very skilled and the other half believes foul play. I'm here to mention the last war we fought in what happened and what the forum might think about the situation! I'd like an unbiased opinion using the information I can provide.

Okay so the main thing that really caught us off guard in this particular war was a certain summoner on the other AW team had a team of a Rank 2 unduped mordo with a PI of 3,905. His other 2 champs were a 4* rank 2 level 20 unduped WW2 Captain America along with a rank 1 level 10 blue team cyclops. He went the outside right path in war which eventually runs you into a bleed node of course losing 100% health over 60 seconds or whatever the time frame is. Without any of our defenders getting a kill he walked through all defenders and a r5 5/50 level 99 duped classic Spider-Man on the top right mini boss node losing less than half of the health on his mordo while his other champs were untouched. This seems very odd doesn't it? I consider myself an above average player and albeit mordo has decent regen on an L3 special I feel I would have an almost impossible time getting through that bleed node alone nevermind the mini boss without using some potions revives or whatever resources at my disposal. Also a guys w
with some strong 5/50 champs was able to take a quake down on the middle left node while it was still linked by the poison node (or vice versa doesn't matter) with only taking half health damage on his arch angel. Suffering from bleed damage and poison damage at the same time it feels like he took this 5/50 4* quake down very quickly with little damage.

In conclusion if anybody feels like they run in to this at the higher levels as it's felt like this has happened in most wars since we recently hit this level or if you feel like we just aren't up to the skill level of this tier please leave your feedback below I would love to here some people's opinions on this situation or maybe situation's they have run into like this. If any of this was unclear i'm sure I can clear up any details that might be missing in there!

Thanks in advance,
1durr

Comments

• TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    If you feel they are cheating report them and move on. There is no need to discuss something. Without have all the facts it would be silly to try and justify whether they were cheating or not. We do not know what they have for mastery setup either.
  • 1Durr1Durr Posts: 36
    If you feel they are cheating report them and move on. There is no need to discuss something. Without have all the facts it would be silly to try and justify whether they were cheating or not. We do not know what they have for mastery setup either.

Guy was like level 44 his masteries couldn't have been too far along at any rate. Was wondering if people have run into similar things in this tier or if we're just crazy. We've reported things in the past but nothing ever seems to happen really. I do know it takes a while for it to catch up with people sometimes though
  • KUROKURO Posts: 104
    I’m sure that guy was Seatin, lol XD
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    Hey folks - if you think someone is cheating, the right thing to do is report it to CS. We will always review reports, and if there is a legitimate case of cheating, we will take action. But speculation about possible cheaters is not really what our forums are for, because the accidental pitchforks can come up quickly and that's a scenario we wish to avoid - especially if it turns out there is NO cheating.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.