**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

2017 Holiday Celebration - Halls of Healing, Halls of Fortune, Gifting Event, Holiday Calendar

12346»

Comments

• Options
    SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Cihag wrote: »
    Is there a blackout period if I decide to change alliance in between the gifting event?

There is no Blackout time period, but you will not be able to earn the same milestones twice, even in two different Alliances, and you will have to contribute the minimum point requirements to be able to collect rewards.

What about the gifting-milestones that my alliance reached, before I joined them?

I can’t seem to claim those rewards, although I contributed the minimum points requirements for the specific milestones... :(

(Note: I have not been in an alliance for the past 2 months, so no: I haven’t claimed these rewards in another alliance...)

This is what I got from support regarding this issue

wuwmwcqvs71p.jpg
  • Options
    CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    Blackboa wrote: »
    1fvj1qilu4ai.png
    what does the timer stand for? my alliance is in a big confusion because of this. will all the gifting and greater gifting crystals be expired and gone after the timer’s end?

I'm very interested in this as well. The deadline is looming and I'm saving until the end. Don't want them to vanish! !! @Kabam Miike Could you please provide us some clarity on this?

Happy new year,
    LaFleur
  • Options
    DoubledashDoubledash Posts: 66
    Can anyone tell me what I need to do to qualify for rank rewards in the alliance gifting event? It is very unclear.
  • Options
    Same here
  • Options
    Marzipan87 wrote: »
    Same here

Look three posts above yours mate, explained in detail

Nah that’s for milestones only. I want final rank rewards.
  • Options
    Blackboa wrote: »
    1fvj1qilu4ai.png
    what does the timer stand for? my alliance is in a big confusion because of this. will all the gifting and greater gifting crystals be expired and gone after the timer’s end?

I'm very interested in this as well. The deadline is looming and I'm saving until the end. Don't want them to vanish! !! @Kabam Miike Could you please provide us some clarity on this?

Happy new year,
    LaFleur

Dude timers only remove the crystal from purchase availability, does not remove the crystals you already have.
  • Options
    I can't get no rewards from me gifting in my alliance at all why
  • Options
    Why I can't get my rewards from the gifting event mcoc and I am contributing
  • Options
    BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    Can we get another few more days of the gold quests, thanks