**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Vision AOU heal block not working properly?

Just noticed during a fight with Howard the duck on a regen buff in AQ - when visions sp1 power burn and heal block activated on the opponent the heal block was on a timer obviously but then I sp1 before the heal block timer expired and it it didn’t reset the heal block timer and the power bar was below one full bar. Shouldn’t it reset the timer?

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,125 ★★★★★
    To get. Helblok. He need to have zero pover. Thah why a Sp2 always Can tigger helblok
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    Yep @Gamer is right, to get a healblock on LI the opponent needs to be about half bar of power since visions specials "apply" power to the opponent and then burns it away, so LI burns 33% of max power (one bar), thats why i always use Visions L2, it has insane power burn + guaranteed heal block (given that the opposing champ aint like nebula or antman)
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    visions sp1 burns 39% of MAX power(that would be 3 Bars full right?) so when I had used a sp1 after the duck was already on a heal timer (7 seconds) and he had less then one full bar ( definitely below the 39% of max power) the timer didnt reset for this new heal block.
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    update* I only noticed this with howard the duck in AQ map 4 as a mini boss.....every other fight seems to operate normally with the timer resetting