**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

The best champion

Who is the strongest champion in this game
For me.... its mephisto and morning star

Comments

• Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    kamala
  • Options
    DrPandaDrPanda Posts: 9
    Archangel does wonders
  • Options
    Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Definitely Kamala Khan. Get her as a 5 star and you beat the freaking game. But on a serious note it's Blade.
  • Options
    Archangel is great
  • Options
    HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    I love me some Archangel too. He is just fantastic. So completely satisfying to watch that health drain lightning fast once those Neurotoxins kick in.

I also have a 5 star Stark Spiderman. I think many would consider him the "Best" champion in the game simply based on the strength of his attack. However...

There is just something so completely satisfying about gameplay with Archangel in comparison to all the heavy evading needed to charge Sparky's poise charges.

Guess "Best" is a very relative term. Like defining beauty.
  • Options
    And its bleed ability
    Its fantastic
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    The “best” should probably be defined as the most useful, which can be many different people depending on the situation. There is no #1 dominant character for EVERY situation.
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    HQ101 wrote: »
    I love me some Archangel too. He is just fantastic. So completely satisfying to watch that health drain lightning fast once those Neurotoxins kick in.

I also have a 5 star Stark Spiderman. I think many would consider him the "Best" champion in the game simply based on the strength of his attack. However...

There is just something so completely satisfying about gameplay with Archangel in comparison to all the heavy evading needed to charge Sparky's poise charges.

Guess "Best" is a very relative term. Like defining beauty.

I would consider Spark better because he has more to his game than “just damage”. His special evade, taunt, and power drain provide specialty skills that really come in handy.
  • Options
    Hands down Scarlet witch
  • Options
    Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    In terms of raw damage output, a duped Starlord at 400 hits is the best in my opinion. Even at 100+ combo with my 5* r4 can do 5 digits on an SP2.

Some champions may be immune to poison, bleed etc but no one is immune to SL's damage output at 400 hits :smiley:
  • Options
    Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Titan_A97 wrote: »
    In terms of raw damage output, a duped Starlord at 400 hits is the best in my opinion. Even at 100+ combo with my 5* r4 can do 5 digits on an SP2.

Some champions may be immune to poison, bleed etc but no one is immune to SL's damage output at 400 hits :smiley:

Hell yeah.!!!!
  • Options
    Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★

Could not agree with you more!
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    edited December 2017

Same goes with spark with his poise charges
  • Options
    CrusherCrusher Posts: 305

Safeguard...lol
  • Options
    Vinh225Vinh225 Posts: 164
    Iceman cuz he doesn't need to be duped AND no other champion is immune to his coldsnap, which if struck by a heavy attack, will do heaps of damage.
  • Options
    Drewbe14Drewbe14 Posts: 122
    Blade is my vote
  • Options
    If anyone have a 4* sw how much damage does her special 2 deals? I have her as a 3* and she's does 7-9k
  • Options
    Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    I'll call this thread " which champions will Kabam nerf soon?" lol
  • Options
    DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Vinh225 wrote: »
    Iceman cuz he doesn't need to be duped AND no other champion is immune to his coldsnap, which if struck by a heavy attack, will do heaps of damage.

Mephisto is immune
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,597 ★★★★★
    Stark spidey or blade, or maybe even Luke cage
  • Options
    Hmmm... there isn't a best champ. There are better champ, I guess but some champs are great for a lot some nothing and some a bit.
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    If anyone have a 4* sw how much damage does her special 2 deals? I have her as a 3* and she's does 7-9k

Before the nerf 40k after the highest I’ve seen is 19k
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    No suicides
  • Options
    NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Star Freakin Lord
    71k damage st r5 as a 5 star with 400 combo no one can top that
  • Options
    HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    I have seen an R4 Five Star Storm do 80K damage on an L2.