**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

12 5* crystals later...

Hey Mcoc players,
I have had terrible luck with 5* crystals and I mean terrible, I got duped iron patriot and duped hulk buster, I got colossus, venom and others but after the 5* shard arena I pulled a 5* Angela, so my question is would she be worth 4/55 or 3/45? I’m desperate to take a 5* champion up and have that high damage dealer :) thanks in advance and have a good day :)

Comments

• Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    3/45 unless duped. Imo
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Worth 4/55 unduped. Sig is useless, unless prestige is a big concern to you.

Also a good LoL runner.
  • got my 5star Angela at 3/45 and yes she does hit HARD! She also has a decent amount of regen to her too. Nothing game changing but it can be very useful when questing. I also will probably take her to rank 4 with no regrets now that T2alphas are becoming more available. I
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Angela is great. She also doesn't need to be Duped to be as useful. Her Sig only reduces Nullify, which comes from Mystic either way. At this point I'd take an IP or a HB Dup. Lol. I have oodles of Sigs not being used. XD
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    Well congrats on ur pull she worth R4 no need to be duped on the other hand After grinding in 5* shards arena I got spidergwen
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    @GroundedWisdom if you dupe IP or HB please don't use tech stones on them lol.

I just want to use them in general. Lol.
  • Kyeee13Kyeee13 Posts: 18
    Thanks guys, I will be taking her to 4/55. Thanks to all and have a good day :)