**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Well, it figures.....

gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
This is what my arena grind for the "road to a million" netted me. 28s8853edq85.png
Thanks kabam.

No matter what they claim to us, at this point I refuse to believe the drop rates are the same for every champion and completely random.

Comments

• CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    yeah it would be nice if we could get confirmation that all champs have the same drop rates.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Ya. this whole don't reveal the % of drop rates is BS. Honestly, what prevents or regulates them from fixing the crystals and drop rates...Nothing except their word.
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    Ya. this whole don't reveal the % of drop rates is BS. Honestly, what prevents or regulates them from fixing the crystals and drop rates...Nothing except their word.

Their word is the only thing we have, and they expect us to just take it at face value but the numbers and outcome percentages across the player base tell a very different story.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    well I got antman and venompool
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    jugg on one account.
    venompoo on another.
    Last, don't know, saving shards on that one... but not overly motivated to open from those other two..
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    I will be honest my 5 star pulls have been great. But before 5s my 4 star pulls were absolutely horrible. So I know how you guys feel but it will get better
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    edited December 2017
    There really needs to be a law here like they have in China, where drop rates for lootbox-style gambling systems have to be made public.
    I have a feeling kabam would have some 'splainin to do.

This was for a guaranteed 5 star champion, so the drop rate is 100%? Drop-rates doesn't mean what you think it means. It is the chance of pulling a 4 * from a PHC for example. Every crystal earned on this arena was a 5 star, so, like I said, the drop rate for that crystal is 100%. If you mean what champion you get, then that is RNG. Not everyone can get a great pull, a lot will get rubbish as well. On reddit there are at least 25 brag posts for every post like yours, so how would what you claim answer that? And, I spend £200-300 a month on this game at least, and I got Groot, how do you explain that?

Its RNG, simple as that. The odds of you getting a champ you want are at least 50-1, so fifty times you get a champ you dont want, Easy to understand really

How many 5 stars do you already have, and what are they?
  • Look I got lucky pulls 5 star Magik and Gulltione. Even a syngery Bounse with them. My crtyal plls are good but besides that my is ok.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    It's strange that you can go onto gambling devices and gambling games online and see the % for payouts there upfront.

I mean it makes you worry a little bit that Kabam won't disclose it, I mean if they said there is like 10% if god Tier, 25% Demi god Tier, all others 65% then what's wrong with that? At least we know.

It's like Pokemon cards, you know some are rare and you could never get like Charizard... but you would still try.

Sharing the drop rates with us, would only let us understand more, it wouldn't stop anyone spending money.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,426 ★★★★
    You don't necessarily need posted drop rates to know if you have 80 possible pull results flat out and at best 12 of those are "good/ok" for you, there's an 85% chance you'll be posting F KABAM posts. Of course, even if they posted there's a 99.9% chance of disappointment, most folks would still try their luck (and complain.)
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    This is what my arena grind for the "road to a million" netted me. 28s8853edq85.png
    Thanks kabam.

No matter what they claim to us, at this point I refuse to believe the drop rates are the same for every champion and completely random.

ys59ibu03eby.png
  • NSTOLTNSTOLT Posts: 18
    I feel you from my crystal I got a she hulk. that was my 2nd 5 star
  • ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365
    I think it's all fair n gud. The drop rates I mean. Coincidentally my alli was saving on s.a. n about 20 of us open our 5* crystal within 30minutes. We never saw a kk nor sg ( I did get a 4* kk a min before I open my 5* though)

We had 2/3 hyperions actually, dormu, 2 ducks, Groot, cyclops, sl, x23 n some others... I got a ws.