**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW update & rank downs

For the past few months, alliances have been ranking up certain characters, to maximize diversity in Alliance War, that they would otherwise have never ranked up. Because diversity was such a main focal point of AW many of us stopped levelling up the tough defenders.
Now you’ve gone and changed the game again, diversity is no longer a main component of AW and we are back to strongest defense. With that being said I find myself lacking in the tough defender department and these diverse champs are once again going to sit back on the top shelf collecting dust.
Is there any chance Kabam will grace us with some rank down tickets to compensate for completely changing the way we set up and handle AW? I’m keeping my fingers crossed but I won’t hold my breath.

Comments

• Options
    Rank down tickets are for nerfed champions. Diversity is still apart of AW and is still a deciding factor of a war victory, so there is no need for rank down tickets.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Dionius wrote: »
    For the past few months, alliances have been ranking up certain characters, to maximize diversity in Alliance War, that they would otherwise have never ranked up. Because diversity was such a main focal point of AW many of us stopped levelling up the tough defenders.
    Now you’ve gone and changed the game again, diversity is no longer a main component of AW and we are back to strongest defense. With that being said I find myself lacking in the tough defender department and these diverse champs are once again going to sit back on the top shelf collecting dust.
    Is there any chance Kabam will grace us with some rank down tickets to compensate for completely changing the way we set up and handle AW? I’m keeping my fingers crossed but I won’t hold my breath.

@Dionius if you have been following the development of AW, you would know that it os not in a finished state. This means it can change how ever they want, when they want. With the last changes made to AW, they made sure to include saying that things will change again. There isnt any reason to ask for RDT's even more so when changes are annouced. These features are still going to be apart of future wars and AW WILL change again.
  • Options
    xenu12xenu12 Posts: 43
    Unless they make diversity essential again, it’s insulting to tell us we shouldn’t ask for rank downs. Plenty have ranked relatively terrible champs based on diversity. If they do make diversity essential again, skill will once again be minimal and it’ll change again later when the ridiculous change is called out. They should absolutely be offering some rank downs, there is no excuse not to.
  • Options
    RustRust Posts: 30
    I think people are just finding excuses to get those rank down tickets. There are many reasons like new champion makes my old ones obsolete or that the new quest makes my champion useless in the fight or that i rank up someone for defence but then got a 5 magik and im replacing it with her. There is no reason they have to give out rank down ticket and tbh.