**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Where are the discounted mastery cores?

Someone told me that they saw them on sale, but I checked every single day and they were never available for me. Are they coming soon I hope?

Comments

• chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    DocStrange wrote: »
    Someone told me that they saw them on sale, but I checked every single day and they were never available for me. Are they coming soon I hope?

I asked if they did this awhile back as a friend mentioned it to me and I did a google image search and saw a sale on them in the past. But i made a thread simply asking if it was possible to happen again and people said it is an extremely rare event (maybe only that one time? not sure as I have only been here a few months).

Maybe a 3 year player and chime in on how often they have happened or if it was something they have not done in a very long time, ect....?
  • I’ve been playing the game since Jan 2017 and i’ve seen masteries offers twice i think. The last one was in September if i remember correctly. And if there was a mastery cores offer coming, you would see it in the notes.
  • DocStrangeDocStrange Posts: 36
    Ok this is weird. I reread the original post (which I had previously read several times) and it doesn’t say anything about mastery items being discounted when I could have sworn on my life that it did originally.
  • DocStrangeDocStrange Posts: 36
    That’s why I’ve been checking the store every single day
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    they did do a sale on them a few months back, I don't remember them saying that they would be on sale again but imo, they should be, its the season to be giving.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    DocStrange wrote: »
    Ok this is weird. I reread the original post (which I had previously read several times) and it doesn’t say anything about mastery items being discounted when I could have sworn on my life that it did originally.

You title does... that is what you are confusing ;)