**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Switch vs GR vs Voodoo Who to R5? Tough choice, leave feedback.

RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
I have guys constantly asking which mystic to R5 nd i want you guys opinion. I have both SW and Voodoo at R5, i want to ask you all who you think is the best overall option. My opinion is SW, shes maxed and her buffs pop off like fireworks. I know she eas nerfed but im telling you she is a goddess. She can stack furies, cruelties, and regens. Along with power lock, steal and stun.

I truly think people have forgot how badass SW is. Dont forget about her guys, i wouldne be where i am without her..
Let me know you guys thoughts.

Comments

• Options
    I love SW, but GR's regen I can control and on a quest if he gets low, pop it and healed right up. I have both at r5 and don't regret it. Don't have Voodoo.
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Depends on sig level. Unduped, ghost rider is clearly the best. Low sig voodoo is best. High sig switch can still roll up a decent chunk of content... and without all the fussy counting and timing of the other two. Just hit hit hit until they're gone.

Of the three, I use voodoo most now.
  • Options
    TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    I’ll take Voodoo over the other two any day. SW is too inconsistent on her buffs/debuffs, and ghost rider doesn’t hit hard unless he’s awakened. Voodoo has regen, ability accuracy decrease (if awakened), and strong power control. Also he do insane damage against champs that are not immune to poison.