**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gifting Event

RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
Why would I send unforgettable crystals as gifts when they don't contain 5* champs and cost just as much as a grandmaster crystal and will most likely just award a 2* champ?

I could maybe see sending these if they only contained 3* or 4* champs but who needs more 2* champs in their roster?

Comments

• G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Can i buy the greater gifting crystals for myself?
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    The idea of the gifting crystal is to GIFT it to an alliance member thus granting points to the Gifting Event. Since you cannot gift a GM crystal this would offer no points. That's why...whether or not the points for the Gifting Event are of value to you...that is up to you.
    So no way to get a chance at 4or 5* Kang, unless someone spends units on you? Right?.
    Correct. In my alliance we trade the crystals. I gift one...they gift one back. It's the same net result.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    G0311 wrote: »
    So no way to get a chance at 4or 5* Kang, unless someone spends units on you? Right?.

Correct. Unless you find a partner to trade with...most alliances do that where you trade a certain amount of units worth of stuff for the same amount of units of stuff (greater gifting crystals in your case).
    I sent a few out to my ally and friends but most of them are in their late teens with no jobs and parents that are not gonna give them money lol.
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    Hmmmm I may be crazy but my ally have opened a bunch of greater giftings and they don't seem to contain 5* shards, t2a shards, is it possible these are last year's or are we just unlucky?
    Buster wrote: »
    Why can't we gift the stuff that's expiring in our stash? This gifting event is nothing but a money grab, we should be able to gift any item we have. I already gifted a few unforgettable crystals, all 2 stars.

Do you have the standard gifting badge (not the special one for the event)?
    I guess an out of work late teen flaged my post hahahahahahahaha.
    Fluffy wrote: »
    Why can't we gift the stuff that's expiring in our stash? This gifting event is nothing but a money grab, we should be able to gift any item we have. I already gifted a few unforgettable crystals, all 2 stars.

I have the standard and the event one. Can't use stuff from my stash. Could you before?
  • quando213quando213 Posts: 82
    G0311 wrote: »
    Fluffy wrote: »

I have the standard and the event one. Can't use stuff from my stash. Could you before?

Gifting from stash has never been an option. The whole point of this event is to encourage players to spend more units.