**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are the Kangs odds the same level as Imortal Iron Fist?

Before I spend 100 dollars trading ten crystals with someone I’m wondering if the odds are as unlikely as the hundreds of awakening crystals I’ve opened. I didn’t see them post anything like that on how rare ‘rare’ is. Whether it be like a four star from a premium or immortal from awakening.

Comments

• Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    IMWeasel wrote: »
    Before I spend 100 dollars trading ten crystals with someone I’m wondering if the odds are as unlikely as the hundreds of awakening crystals I’ve opened. I didn’t see them post anything like that on how rare ‘rare’ is. Whether it be like a four star from a premium or immortal from awakening.

It is super rare, was in an alliance last year where tons of those crystals were opened...and no one got a Kang. The Immortal Iron Fist comparison is very accurate.
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Solswerd wrote: »
    IMWeasel wrote: »

It is super rare, was in an alliance last year where tons of those crystals were opened...and no one got a Kang. The Immortal Iron Fist comparison is very accurate.

This is correct. They are very rare. I have only seen a couple of Kangs pulled.
  • Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    yea its rare. i wont be doing the ggc crystals this year. did one and got a measly 300 four star shards
  • Options
    IMWeaselIMWeasel Posts: 80
    Hmmmm. Well, I’m close to another five star. I doubt I’ll get anything good but I might get my last couple shards. Will let ya know if I do.
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    i got him last year and i gifted one to alliance mate this year and he got a kang..
  • Options
    Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 171
    edited December 2017
    I got Kang from the very first crystal I opened today.
  • Options
    IMWeaselIMWeasel Posts: 80
    edited December 2017
    Yup, I’ve only received 9k t4 shards. Which seem like to be the gifting equivalent of gold in arena crystals 😔
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Nemesis666 wrote: »
    I got Kang from the very first crystal I opened today.

5*?