**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

More detailed XP-Bar

I would really like to see a more detailed XP-Bar, so that Summoners can plan their missions better when they are close to a new level. I know that does not affect the endgame player base, but it helps new and progressing Players a lot. Especially at the higher levels 50+ it gets pretty hard to estimate the right amount of xp needed and because of that I would really appreciate a XP-Bar in that you are able to see how much XP are missing to the next level.

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Yeah the health bar % made it way easier to strategize in fights. Kabam if u could do the same with xp, it would be awesome
  • OndZOndZ Posts: 75
    Not bad idea. Agree with that.
    I'd consider as satisfying even the amount of XP needed to another level after tapping my profile in the game.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    I wish there was a number of XP to tell us how many XP points we needed.
  • MrBirnixMrBirnix Posts: 71
    Yes percentages are not really enough a detailed number that shows missing XP would be super awesome
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    MrBirnix wrote: »
    Yes percentages are not really enough a detailed number that shows missing XP would be super awesome

Well yeah I didn’t mean a percentage, I was just comparing benefits to the health %
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    yes this is great idea, I really dislike it when I use a energy refill and only get to use a small portion of it before the next level is reached. I would've waited for free energy if that was the case.
  • Hey gang!

I've moved this over to the proper section of the forums but also wanted to let you know that we'll bring this up to the team. It's a good idea and I totally get why all of you would like to see it in game. :)
  • MrBirnixMrBirnix Posts: 71
    Thanks man I love to hear that and I hope to see it as soon as possible 😄 just wondering why no one has brought up the idea before 🧐🤔
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    I would rather see them address why the XP boosts are still so prevalent for people above level 60.
  • I would rather see them address why the XP boosts are still so prevalent for people above level 60.

*For item use