**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Both spideys are evading while bleeding with Elektra [Not A Bug]

Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I just r3d my new 5* elektra and went to uncollected quest to fight mordok on final level, two spideys (og and miles on top path) both evading while bleeding, is she broken? Is there a node I did not look at, it's the reason I just used t4cs on her
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Its not 100% reduction only 85% if I remember correctly
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Ah which is why modok can evade punch me too. Maybe I should have done my 4* bw dammit, with quake synergy she's 99% or something
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Thanks @zero7 all great advice, I'll post that to my alliance. I had 6 skill t4cs after 5.4 so wasn't a big loss, I've just never really used her, crossbones was my thorns champ in old war, doesn't get much use now as he's a bit squishy (esp on overrun) she did well against modok but sparky and aa were better, wish I'd read that a couple hours ago, just finished him 100% but basically just started taking a full team of ability reducers, last 3 runs didnt have to revive on him
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey all. Glad you were able to help get this sorted out! I'm going to go ahead and close out the thread. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.