**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Original Gold Realm? Why you get rid of it?

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
I don't get where the original gold realm went and the actual reasons for it?!

Gold is needed by a lot of players, and to nerf it seems like a silly move for no reason at all.

I mean, you can't even re-run this one again, hardly collect any gold as it is, then Act 5 comes and has less than an event quest?!

Things need to be scaled up properly and it would be nice to hear why the original gold realm was taken away.

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    It gave too much gold. If I remember right it was around the time of the boycott and they went overboard trying to stop it lol. I haven't had a gold shortage since that first gold realm. Just ranked several champs and still have 13 million.
  • Options
    Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    edited December 2017
    new gold realm is every other day until the 31/12. You have more time to complete each level and get all the rewards and it is constantly on for you to access. Old GR was a random one that was able to be accessed now and again and you only had an hour (I think) to complete the lot. So if you were in work for example you missed the chance. The new GR is a much better one imho

Until the 31st you can earn over 2 million gold at least, so its really not bad!
  • Options
    ZerovZerov Posts: 26
    I think I got like 25 mil from that event alone...
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    There is 25 million reasons right there as to why it went away. Same thing happened with the t4cc quest. The fist version gave out over 1000 shards of a single class...you can't do that now.
  • Options
    javedahmed56javedahmed56 Posts: 86
    I have a very busy schedule and I don't get much time to play arenas. I rarely play 1 or 2 arena event in a month. So mostly I stay around 1 mil or 1.5 mil on gold. Which becomes a problem while ranking 4* champs to rank 5 or ranking up 5* champs.

Gold Realm Event should start every 2 or 3 months. So that players who can't give much time can gather gold and upgrade their champs.
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    new gold realm is every other day until the 31/12. You have more time to complete each level and get all the rewards and it is constantly on for you to access. Old GR was a random one that was able to be accessed now and again and you only had an hour (I think) to complete the lot. So if you were in work for example you missed the chance. The new GR is a much better one imho

Until the 31st you can earn over 2 million gold at least, so its really not bad!

wasnt random. it was every 8 hours
  • Options
    Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    I have a very busy schedule and I don't get much time to play arenas. I rarely play 1 or 2 arena event in a month. So mostly I stay around 1 mil or 1.5 mil on gold. Which becomes a problem while ranking 4* champs to rank 5 or ranking up 5* champs.

Gold Realm Event should start every 2 or 3 months. So that players who can't give much time can gather gold and upgrade their champs.

Mate this would be great and would help me a lot. But why would Kabam do this? It would cost them a lot of money from people not needing to grind for gold any more so it wont happen
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★

Mate this would be great and would help me a lot. But why would Kabam do this? It would cost them a lot of money from people not needing to grind for gold any more so it wont happen

Honestly, not having gold has kept me from spending money, so I don't agree here. No point in spinning new 4 stars or getting upgrade packages when I can't afford to upgrade anyone. I see no real downside to extra gold being available. Arena grinders are going to grind regardless.
  • Options
    Nightshroud84Nightshroud84 Posts: 17
    Any chance of Halls of Fortune coming back?