**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game closing whenever you go to another app

Is anything being done about the game closing when you go to another app? About 99% of the time it closes and has to be reopened whenever you go to another app. It’s ultra annoying especially with the gifting event going on.

Comments

• Options
    YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    That happens wid me too.u just gotta bear it
  • Options
    That's because if the battery saver(if you have on your device) is switched on in your device or other applications which may restrict the apps which are running in background try switching of battery saver and try again
  • Options
    Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    dont go to another app may be an option?
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    It never did this until 16.0, now it does it to me all the time.
  • Options
    RB6942RB6942 Posts: 72
    @brutaldl thanks, I tried it but it didn’t change anything.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I'm using an 3-yr old Note 4, and this happened to me ALL THE WHILE, haha, that's why during long-hour Arena grinding, I didn't even want to switch to alliance LINE chat, bcos if I stay in the LINE apps for a few minutes, the MCoC in the background will be closed, and when I switched back it'll restart from scratch, wasting time on the loading.

I'm under the impression that this is due to the hardware limitation of my phone, perhaps limited h/w resources, etc.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    How much RAM do you have and what device are you using? I remember an issue with this happening with Apple. May be device-related.
  • Options
    RB6942RB6942 Posts: 72
    It was fine until the 16. update and that’s when it started. I have an iPhone 6s and is current on updates. But even others in my alliance say the same thing is happening to them since 16. update and they are all on various iOS devices.