**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How Do You Gift Yourself?

Yesterday I watched Seatin and Lagacy69's video where they opened a bunch of GG crystals they had bought for themselves. How do you do this, or gift other items to your own account?

Thanks!

Comments

• chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Yesterday I watched Seatin and Lagacy69's video where they opened a bunch of GG crystals they had bought for themselves. How do you do this, or gift other items to your own account?

Thanks!

They have 2 accounts. So they gifted to themselves by gifting from one account to another (which I actually think might be technically against the ToS... not 100% on that though).
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    You can’t unless you have 2 accounts or you trade with ally-mates
  • lordmarsh09lordmarsh09 Posts: 63
    Oh I see. That makes sense. Thanks
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    chev327fox wrote: »

Thanks!

They have 2 accounts. So they gifted to themselves by gifting from one account to another (which I actually think might be technically against the ToS... not 100% on that though).

Absolutely incorrect and spreading of misinformation. A quick search of the forums validates that multiple accounts and gifting between them is perfectly acceptable.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/92014#Comment_92014
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited December 2017

Thanks!

It is not against the TOS. Lots of people have multiple accounts and it has been addressed by moderators before that you can have multiple accounts.

Ah good to know. I think what i was thinking about is new accounts after being banned once (or multiple forum accounts). I know I read something about it... but must not have been game accounts ;)

Thanks!

Absolutely incorrect and spreading of misinformation. A quick search of the forums validates that multiple accounts and gifting between them is perfectly acceptable.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/92014#Comment_92014

How is that me spreading misinformation? I said "might be" and that I was "not 100% on that". So really the funny thing is by misrepresenting my post YOU are the only one here spreading misinformation.