Ultron evade bug return

Ultron in 5.4.6 showing FULL symptoms of the evade bug, I'm timing it so that I know when he's gonna evade so that I can dash straight back out if my attack and he just comes in so fast again after the evade there's nothing I can do, not even the halls of healing gonna help me here

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Halls of healing should have better resources for story quests imo. Also I am one quest away from this ultron so hearing that he is bugged I am glad I aint on it yet.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Actually the OG Ultron actually stores it's evade till you attack him. It sounds about the same, but not.
  • LewkkLewkk Posts: 36
    Vision_41 wrote: »
    Actually the OG Ultron actually stores it's evade till you attack him. It sounds about the same, but not.

I know how he evades dude... my point is that when he evades he's doing the whole thing where he literally does half an evade and then comes back to hit me within 0.1 seconds
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    Yea that’s what makes him difficult to fight, that = getting you KO, that = money in Kabam pockets.

Working as intended.
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 475 ★★★
    Im nearly done my 100% of 5.4 and have been getting this a lot. Its complete BS
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Born wrote: »
    Yea that’s what makes him difficult to fight, that = getting you KO, that = money in Kabam pockets.

Working as intended.

Who do you want as final Act 5 boss? Kamala Khan?
  • LewkkLewkk Posts: 36
    TonyStark wrote: »

Working as intended.

You're missing the point of the post completely, no complaints about it being Ultron or the nodes that he has it's actually a good challenging fight, but the evade bug isn't a challenge it's immediate game over and when that's the result of a BUG that's when we get annoyed
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    TonyStark wrote: »

Working as intended.

Lol I’m done with act 5. For me it didn’t matter who was boss, wouldn’t of stopped me from completing it. Ultron wasn’t that difficult for me. But many would struggle for the reason OP stated. Didn’t say I had any issues with it.