**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Conserving Energy

Hello. First I would lik to congratulate KABAM for the amazing month. It's been jam-packed with things to do. However, even with the 0 energy cost of the Lab, I still find myself running out of energy. I think this can be cleared by following the preset of Alliance Wars and Quests. I propose that paths you have already taken should not cost energy to cross again. I am trying to complete Act 3, but I also need to get the daily catalysts for my champions, and I need to 100% Modoks Hotel. All of these are important to me and some of them, like Gold Realms and Hotel MODOK, are limited time events. When next month rolls around, I again am stressed between Story and Event quests. I think if you eliminated pre traveled cost, completing multiple things would be easier, after one or two runs, you would only be using ~15 energy to explore it 100%. Then you would have much more energy, and can complete whatever quests you need to.

Comments

• Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/39544/revise-the-energy-system-please

Energy is always a problem, even when you're at Summoner 60 and can generate up to 70. Simply too many quests.
  • Options
    SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    Finishing the monthly quests and special events always take priority for me over Story Quests--since Story Quests aren't going anywhere.

If this month is too jam-packed with things to do, I'll return to Act 5.2 after the holidays when things slow down a bit. The opportunity to stack up on gold comes around only once or twice a year, but Act 5 will always be there.

I spend a few units here and there on energy refills, but whether its worth it all depends where you are in the game. The trick is to pick and choose wisely. :)