**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gift Crystal for 300 units worth or not?

Next2HellNext2Hell Posts: 102
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Is it worth of buying or not? Who got any good things in it?

Gift Crystal for 300 units worth or not? 63 votes

Yes, you can buy
20%
Spity68mum_m2fabbassCallmelaFleurcsexton00BUZZdog3000IAmNotUrMomItempasKenshioZenioMr_mc_person34PeterQuillkenshiro23 13 votes
No, don’t buy
79%
Stara99MattyloVdh2008NevvBhurricantSnakeEyes69CableGimli_SoGChadhoganMaverickDrOctavius2_2MRod77RaganatorNinjAlanZENLewisTheLlamavg2782StewmanMoneygrabAfrid 50 votes

Comments

• Next2HellNext2Hell Posts: 102
    No, don’t buy
    Thanks all for votes and any comments about this gift event
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Yes, you can buy
    If you are going to spend units to participate and do well in the gift event then you might as well buy that. I personally exchange energy refills and these crystals with players in my alliance/circle.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    No, don’t buy
    If you are going to spend units to participate and do well in the gift event then you might as well buy that. I personally exchange energy refills and these crystals with players in my alliance/circle.

I would say no but for the same reasons...trade what you would be buying anyways (refills, potions, cores, etc.). Unless you are needing or wanting something in particular from the greater gifting crystal it is really not worth buying. And even if you do buy it then it does not guarantee you will get it.
  • Next2HellNext2Hell Posts: 102
    No, don’t buy
    Tnx ppl, so it’s just waste of units on 300 crystal
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Yes, you can buy
    high risk high reward go big or go home.