**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Using 4* awakening gems and sig stones

Hey all, getting awakening gems is a rare occurrence for me so I want to make sure I’m not wasting them.

Got a 4* Tech and Skill awakening gem, already have a duped Star-Lord and recently got Doc Oc, Vision AOU and Ultron. I’m thinking about using the awakening gem plus my sig stones on Vision?

2) I was originally going to use the skill awakening gem on my 4/40 Gwenpool but she’s already a beast and I plan to R5 her soon, figured it is best to hold in case I ever get Blade?

3) I’ve got a lot of science sig stones and recently duped my 3/30 Quake and plan to bring her to at least 4/40, should I use them on her or continue to save them until I dupe either CA WWII or Hulk?

Originally I was holding them for CA WWII but recently got Quake and Hulk plus I haven’t used CA in a while now, maybe duping him will cause me to start using him again but maybe not.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    edited December 2017
    DONT use on GP, she really really doesnt need it mate at all. Basically you dont die from a s3, but your health is still reduced to a really low amount so you die in the next 10 seconds anyway

Hulk is much better than Quake, but she is worth it as well. CAWWII is defo not worth it anymore

Dont have vision sorry, so dont know if worth awakening or not. But Ultron awake is amazing, you will be able to use him in so many different fights, well worth it
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    I would go with Doc Oc for that Tech gem. He is underrated as an attacker and I have found him to be very useful. Practice with him if you have him as a 3* duped. For the red skill stone you should definitely wait for Blade. GP is plenty good as is. And I would use those stones on Quake. She is another useful champ for multiple areas of the game.
  • Options
    I do have a duped 3* Doc Oc, didn’t think he needed to be awakened but I’ll take a look and give it some thought.
  • Options
    I wouldn't use the tech stone in any of them, they're all pretty good unawakened, but if you're decided to use it, I'll go with doc oc, he's a really good underrated character.
    You should definitely save the skill one for blade, gwenpool is great unawakened, so that would be a waste.
    You should use your signature stones in quake she's a good overall character and maybe the best science one.
  • Options
    ShevvelShevvel Posts: 179
    Tech use it on doc octopus. Science sig stones use it on quake. Incase of Skill awakening gem.. there are lot of good skill champs but they can be good only when awakened. Using it on bw,og dd, WS. Only if I dont have good healing champ and heavy bleeding champ, I ll consider blade. What I'm trying to say is don't go for champs but collect abilities.