**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

GOLD Supermission

That Deception of Kabam, with the missions of GOLD, in the past the mission opened it every 8 hours, that is 3 times a day, I remember having made 6 to 8 million gold, now this is only 24 hours and 1 day and another no, it is a fiasco, it will only reunite 1-1.2 million.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    That only happened 1 time. It is different since then.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Let's be honest the original gold quest was miles better than this though.

It's almost like they want to cap gold... I mean the hardest quest going gives out less gold than uncollected event quest....

The gold should scale with the fights.
  • Options
    FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    I agree it was better. I also agree it should scale with the fights (that should extend to the uncollected EQ rewards...but I'll stay on topic here). But if they flood the market with easy gold, and that is what this is, it lowers the need to grind the other things that grant gold (BCs, questing, etc.) I am just grateful to have it there. I was broke as a joke after two new R3 5* in the last month.
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Fluffy wrote: »
    I love this community. "BRING BACK THE GOLD!!!"
    KABAM: Here you go...Hall of Fortune is back.
    Community: That's not good enough!!!

Unreal...

Compared to gold realm it sucks man. Gold realm had chests that gave up to 10k. It was like every 7 hours, 2 runs of master mode was about 250k, it ran several times a day. This halls of fortune run 24hrs, and every other day.. That honestly sucks. Not to mention energy to complete is high.

We asked for gold because the cost is high to rank up champs.
    In Transformers game gold is everywhere... In MCOC if something is good... Its taken away, changed and made to cheapen its greatness.

Last year we only had the gold realm. This year they chose to alternate the halls of fortune with the halls of healing. I get wanting something better and do not debate that last year was better, but complaining about it just minimizes the fact that they did not have to choose to run any gold related special events this year to begin with.
  • Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    I would have preferred a T1A realm, if I’m honest.
  • Options
    RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    I have to agree. It costs so much gold to rank a 5* you have to space out your ranks now. Kabam needs to up the gold in these realms its terrible. Halls of healing used to be a lot better too. Kabam is getting worse and worse with this stuff. Guys gotta just pull out that wallet.
  • Options
    Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    Paulomota wrote: »
    That Deception of Kabam, with the missions of GOLD, in the past the mission opened it every 8 hours, that is 3 times a day, I remember having made 6 to 8 million gold, now this is only 24 hours and 1 day and another no, it is a fiasco, it will only reunite 1-1.2 million.

WHERE is the deception please?? I must have missed where they stated these GR would be exactly the same as last time and then didnt do that?????

Oh, no, thats not right, this is exactly how they said the GR would work this time

Sneaky sneaky barstools
  • Options
    UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★

WHERE is the deception please?? I must have missed where they stated these GR would be exactly the same as last time and then didnt do that?????

Oh, no, thats not right, this is exactly how they said the GR would work this time

Sneaky sneaky barstools

Did you just call kabam barstools?
  • Options
    Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★

Sneaky sneaky barstools

Did you just call kabam barstools?

I did, and for that I am truly sorry!
  • Options
    Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    This reminds me of a story from my boss at Chrysler. He said you see those 10 guys over there. I could give each of them a $100 and you know what will happen. One of them will say "how come I wasn't first." Someone will always complain no matter what.
  • Options
    313rd313rd Posts: 160
    What a bad story that was. Lol.