**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Halls of Fortune

I would like to propose an uncollected difficulty for the halls of fortune. Make it the opponents 10-12k on the easy path and 18-20k on the hard path. rewards could be something like 200k for completion and 400k for exploration. Maybe you could even throw in some act 5 nodes to spice things up a bit. I'm sure all of us who have a ton of 5* to rank up would appreciate it. Thoughts?

Comments

• WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    cyp82 wrote: »
    I would like to propose an uncollected difficulty for the halls of fortune. Make it the opponents 10-12k on the easy path and 18-20k on the hard path. rewards could be something like 200k for completion and 400k for exploration. Maybe you could even throw in some act 5 nodes to spice things up a bit. I'm sure all of us who have a ton of 5* to rank up would appreciate it. Thoughts?

You my friend have my support, great suggestion!!! Same for Halls of healings!!!
  • SharkPowerr99SharkPowerr99 Posts: 163
    WhatRYou wrote: »
    cyp82 wrote: »

You my friend have my support, great suggestion!!! Same for Halls of healings!!!

You get it, halls of healing expert or uncollected mode
  • KUROKURO Posts: 104
    Agreed with MODOK as the final boss.