**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Good Counter To ROL Wolverine?

I am getting ready to do Realm of Legends in a few days and I don’t have a good Guillotine to use. So I was wondering who some other good counters to him would be.

Comments

• IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    GeneralDC wrote: »
    I am getting ready to do Realm of Legends in a few days and I don’t have a good Guillotine to use. So I was wondering who some other good counters to him would be.

Archangel can work. Vision too. Punisher 2099. But even a 3* Guilly will get the job done.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Star lord if he's 4/40 or higher is probably the easiest, also archangel. Those are the 2 best(much better then Guillotine)
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    Star lord if he's 4/40 or higher is probably the easiest, also archangel. Those are the 2 best(much better then Guillotine)

If he can keep a streak then yes, otherwise Guilly makes it an easy and a quick match.
  • SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    Also Yondu. Spam his sp1, and don't get hit.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Max level dupe SL, Guillotine, Yondu, Duped Doc ock, 5/65 Quake
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    On my junior account I used a 3* Guillotine with mutant synergy team and a 4* Rank 4 Star Lord for all the other fights. Guillotine, SL, Wolverine, Magneto, Cyclops
  • ShtickRickShtickRick Posts: 210
    Might be a bit unorthodox but you could use a Rogue, she can replicate his regen and as long as she has it Wolvie can’t regenerate. She can power steal too.
  • Wordy12Wordy12 Posts: 208
    Gully, Yondu, Vision, Scarlet Witch and even Civil warrior if you spam his heavy attack
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Used Guillotine and OG Vision. If you're good enough with OG Vision and are patient enough to get in a good rotation, if will take a little while but you can put in some good work. You just gotta be patient and resist the urge to punch him when you aren't loaded to heal block him
  • Kesava2Kesava2 Posts: 13
    She hulk is an excellent option. 15 sec is a long enough time to reapply the petrify
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★
    Meanwhile 2.5 years later...
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Why do people keep reviving old threads
  • Hey @Kesava2, this discussion was created way back in 2017 and it's highly likely the OP no longer requires help with this. I recommend checking the date of the last post before reviving any threads in future. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.