**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank Up Advice please! 4 and 5 stars dilemma

STARLORD is on the cusp of being on this list!

qb7jtume419k.png

rmefzv5dcndu.png

So Colossus is the only duped (so far) and Alliance War Defense is a Big Deal!

Like I stated upfront, STARLORD is on the cusp of being on this list... so that is important. But I want to decide b4 the current Summoner Advancement Event ends in 20 hours!

The advice y'all have offered before has been excellent... and now 5-Star Rhino and Black Panther are in the mix!

Help! Please!

Comments

• Options
    Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    For Defense:
    - Black Panther (Civil War). His reflect stun can easily catch a person off guard and result in a 5 hit combo to the face.
    - Rhino. His relatively high armor and physical resistance make for a lengthy fight, requiring more concentration. Additionally his Unblockable and Unstoppable forward dash forces the attacker to adopt a defensive playstyle as opposed to an offensive.
    - Spider-Man (Morales). If I had to pick one mechanic that annoys me the most, it's definitely gonna be Evasion. Rank him up if you want a good evader.

And if you want Offense:
    - X-23. Widely considered to be among the best bleeders in the game. Combine it with a good regen, you'll easily smash through your opponents... with 100% HP left.
    - Wolverine (OG). While he's significantly better when duped, Wolverine is considered to be the best regen champ that is commonly obtainable (Red Deadpool is the best but he's so rare not many people have him). Plus he has a decent bleed like X-23 but slightly toned down.
    - Ghost Rider. Honestly this guy doesn't even need to be duped to be good, he's the best all rounder champ out there. The key with GR is to place as many Judgements as possible and if you're low on HP, use a heavy attack to heal him. At 4/40 he heals soemthing like 350+ HP per hit so a 5 hit combo can regen upwards of 1600+ HP.

Hope this helps.
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Black Panther Civil War-Can Reflect Stuns and stand Heavy Attacks
    Rhino-Unblockable
    Loki-Buff Steal, SP2 Unblockable, Cursing Effect can Stun
    Spider-Man-Evading
  • Options
    AquarDragon65AquarDragon65 Posts: 189
    To TitanA97 and Vision 41... excellent advice! Thanks.
  • Options
    Titan, what is your Summoner name?
  • Options
    I'm going to decide in 90 minutes!!!

Any further thoughts?

• Options
    Been grinding story Quests with BP, Rhino, X23 and Ghost Rider!!!

BP is very good... Rhino surprised... X23 impressed... but GR suits my attack style!