**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

State of the Game

I'm sure a large majority of the community is on the same page in saying the state of the game is getting to be very poor - something needs to be done.

For starters, after dealing with many bugs, some quite significant, for around a month, we're hit with even more bugs; first the Android login fiasco and now the connectivity issues. For our troubles what are we offered? A gold realm, reduced AQ costs, and XP boosts; coming from players toward the top tier the majority of this so called "compensation" is completely irrelevant.

The most beneficial of these for us is the gold realm, although at this point many have ample gold. As for the XP boosts, with the summoner cap at 60, most have zero use for this. Lastly, regarding the reduced AQ costs, this is how I envision this playing out from past experience; alliances will try to take advantage of the reduced map costs and play a map at a higher level than they normal do. This will mean some will struggle and be forced to spend (or let their alliance down), when previously they wouldn't have had to. Every other alliance will be thinking they need to play a higher tier map in order to keep pace, so ultimately alliances will receive, in large part, the same AQ rewards, just at a higher cost (in terms of revives, potions, units, etc spent).

Now on to Act 5 chapter 2. The rewards for the relative difficulty of this content is laughable. For lower tier players, the rewards most likely would be beneficial, however the content appears to be quite hard for those it would benefit. For higher tier players, the rewards are hardly worth the time and energy; those at that level get the majority of the "significant" rewards, weekly (in the form of arenas, AQ crystals, AQ ranked rewards, etc).

I'm sure I haven't covered everything, just a few of the major things that have been discussed within my alliance and some other players around the tier of my alliance. To avoid answering any of the posts along the lines of "at least they're giving some compensation be grateful for that", my response to that is the following:

For the severity and duration of the bugs, the compensation is, for a lack of a better word - garbage. At this point many players are not wondering when all the bugs will be fixed, it's become more of a question of how many more will pop up and if they will be better or worse than before. For a large company like this, that level of quality control is just plain sad. Maybe players shouldn't just expect compensation, but at the same time we should just be forced to expect and accept a continually bugged game.

Comments

• Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 827 ★★★★
    I certainly don't expect compensation anymore nor do I ever expect to see the contest with fewer than a dozen bugs daily. Add to that the crappy progression rate, scarce rank up resources and "free to play, spend to win" format and my once favorite mobile game is a mess
  • Options
    SheazySandmanSheazySandman Posts: 3
    edited June 2017
    They know the "compensation" is laughable, classic negotiating tactic, they will change it to something slightly more palatable in the coming days and everyone will rejoice as if they won something. The real question is how long do they expect people to spend money on a bugged game? I got my rear end handed to me by sim spidey in AW the other day because I thought the backflip uppercut bug got fixed, it was not. How long has that been known 6 months? At a point the glitch for profit conspiracies make sense.....
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    edited June 2017
    Looks like I will just do daily login and that's it.
    Will inform alliance members.

• Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I believe they are laughing at us. The "appreciation" is more like a kick to the nuts and they have to know it